Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi metalbone, your kitchen is very nicely done up! Just wondering what brand of hood and hob did u get?

Hi, can i check w u... when do ur ID fix the toilet accessories?? Izzit after carpentry is up???

The toilet accessories can be installed after the acid cleaning but for some items like the basin which are install on table top then u will have to wait until carpentry is done. thumbsup.gif

Hi metalbone, your kitchen is very nicely done up! Just wondering what brand of hood and hob did u get?

Thanks. The hob is Ariston PH730RTIX and the hood is Bosch Hood Chimney DWB-095751 thumbsup.gif

The laundry storage looks like it's specially customized for the corner. Where did u get it from? Amazing!

yalor...we are so lucky! :D it is actually from ikea :dancingqueen:

Your laundry area looks good and neat with washer, dryer and laundry storage. Do u be having a drying area for wet clothes when the dryer is not used?

I don't use a dryer cos I don't have a big yard, my laudry corner is quite windy after i hack away my kitchen wall . I also feel that the dryer contributes quite a bit to my electrical bill too ....$$$

Your laundry area looks good and neat with washer, dryer and laundry storage. Do u be having a drying area for wet clothes when the dryer is not used?

I don't use a dryer cos I don't have a big yard, my laudry corner is quite windy after i hack away my kitchen wall . I also feel that the dryer contributes quite a bit to my electrical bill too ....$$$

yaloh, the dryer contributes quite a bit to the bill but i intend to use it only for washing of blanket, bedsheet or backup for rainy season.

i may use the area in front of the dryer n washer for drying wet clothes using my roman multi purpose extended rack... :rolleyes:

MBR toilet mirror and kitchen entrance glass door up today...

img20110903215301.jpg

img20110903215040.jpgimg20110903215118.jpg

One side of your kitchen glass door is fixed?

Will bigger items like the fridge be able to squeeze through the one sided door?

One side of your kitchen glass door is fixed?

Will bigger items like the fridge be able to squeeze through the one sided door?

ya, one side is fixed.

oh... henry measured for us aledi. it's sufficient for us to shift in/out any items in the kitchen like fridge, dryer and washer. basically the swing door is almost 2/3 of the kitchen door in total length.

Can pm me the cost for your glass door? I need something like this for mine too cos Mae jie said open concept kitchen no good. I'm thinking of this or Pd door.