Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Will Bank Accept A Refinance Loan If It Is Too Low ?

If your auto loan payment is too high our auto loan refinance program might be able ... That you can take advantage of auto refinance even with bad credit?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bepgof, I will miss u. Thanks for all your advices. U have helped me a lot in term of analysing the loan issues when I was torn between HDB and Bank loan for my resale last yr. Also, I enjoyed reading your little comments be it on Fengshui, loan and some common sense answers which others might not 'dare' to comment it directly. And some of your answers are so funny that I burst out laughing while reading it after a hard day at work. Another form of stress relief! :sport-smiley-004: In short, I'm your silent reader cum supporter. :rolleyes: Just want to let u know that u do make a difference to the readers. Thks.

Decided to bend the principle slightly and put the "face" down, why?

Realised i'm really "behind time" after getting a personal android smartphone last mnth. Has been using the co's "dumb" mobile handset for 11 yrs or so. After some study, decided to get Samsung galaxy S2 instead of BlackBerry, Iphone4, or Nokia, because of the OS. If you pay attention to the developement, you will know why. Lengthy words, not to discuss here.

Really, the handset makes everything "on the go" - no go, will be left behind. After re-read the "Who moved my cheese?" by Spencer Johnson like a lightning strike me -has to make some changes to life. Believed, the young working professional know what I meant.

Will be back to school(SIMGE) again next January, 2 yr part time. Submitted application & all docs liao. Expected to be the "oldest" student in the class, just to fulfill a dream I have some 18 yrs ago.

Perceived have climbed to almost top of the coporate ladder, have wife, 2 children aged 16 & 14, have car, has one fully redeemed 5rm, and one FH condo under construction, what else I "want"?

Now jogging/chinup/push up/situp hard, hope to reduce at least 1 inch "fat" at waist when school starts. Also, will take up an archery course soon, to shape the mind to stay determined & focused.

Wish me all the best lah! I boh paiseh! I shall declare I'm back!

Bepgof Bro,

I go set up a Facebook Fan Club for you to showcase your face, pride and integrity, then we all go and click "LIKE" Bepgof ok! :yamseng:

Don't leave us again. We miss you!

Decided to bend the principle slightly and put the "face" down, why?

Realised i'm really "behind time" after getting a personal android smartphone last mnth. Has been using the co's "dumb" mobile handset for 11 yrs or so. After some study, decided to get Samsung galaxy S2 instead of BlackBerry, Iphone4, or Nokia, because of the OS. If you pay attention to the developement, you will know why. Lengthy words, not to discuss here.

Really, the handset makes everything "on the go" - no go, will be left behind. After re-read the "Who moved my cheese?" by Spencer Johnson like a lightning strike me -has to make some changes to life. Believed, the young working professional know what I meant.

Will be back to school(SIMGE) again next January, 2 yr part time. Submitted application & all docs liao. Expected to be the "oldest" student in the class, just to fulfill a dream I have some 18 yrs ago.

Perceived have climbed to almost top of the coporate ladder, have wife, 2 children aged 16 & 14, have car, has one fully redeemed 5rm, and one FH condo under construction, what else I "want"?

Now jogging/chinup/push up/situp hard, hope to reduce at least 1 inch "fat" at waist when school starts. Also, will take up an archery course soon, to shape the mind to stay determined & focused.

Wish me all the best lah! I boh paiseh! I shall declare I'm back!

Finally... :sport-smiley-004: looking forward to your post! Welcome back! :thumbs up:

Bepgof Bro,

I go set up a Facebook Fan Club for you to showcase your face, pride and integrity, then we all go and click "LIKE" Bepgof ok! :yamseng:

Don't leave us again. We will miss you.

Yeah! Good idea!

Bepgof Bro,

Don't leave us again. We miss you!

My dearest good sis, don't like that lah, sincerely appreciate your kindness. The "like" must be from the "heart" then it is meaningful. Just like only through "pains" which can make a person really grow. And the "pains" must leave a mark in the heart which is then meaningful. This is the law of universe.

Frankly speaking, I got so many accts, so many what user names, paswwords/pin to remember. Nevermind, every 3 months prompt to change password/pin, change until I blur blur. My little brain tabolah tahan.