Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Heres a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades

Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown

Motor : Aluminium motor

Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, please send me your catalogue and prices.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Bro, just a few questions.. Will the light kits on fans have a strobbing effect on the ceiling if the fan is on slow speed? Can you pm me your catalog?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Ceiling fan with light kit will hv shadow on top of the ceiling, use LED light kit will minimize the shadow effect. Hope tis helps...

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Bro, just a few questions.. Will the light kits on fans have a strobbing effect on the ceiling if the fan is on slow speed? Can you pm me your catalog?

Edited by Skorian

hi. pls PM me a copy of your catalogue. thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi bro, I would like a copy of your catalogue for ceiling fans with lights and remote control. I'm looking for 42 inch blade. Pls pm me. Tks.

Hi pal,

Hi bro, I would like a copy of your catalogue for ceiling fans with lights and remote control. I'm looking for 42 inch blade. Pls pm me. Tks.

Hi pal,

Hi Eric

I need 5 fans with light. 1 for living, 1 for dining and 3 for bedrooms. Also, I need 20 pcs of Led lights. Please pm me your catalog and prices. Thanks

Hi pal,

Hi Eric

I need 5 fans with light. 1 for living, 1 for dining and 3 for bedrooms. Also, I need 20 pcs of Led lights. Please pm me your catalog and prices. Thanks

Can you pm the catalogues and prices for ceiling fans?

Hi pal,

Hi,

i need 3 ceiling fans. Can you pm me the catalogue and the quote?

thanks

Hi pal,

Edited by bro