Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,bro just to confirm with you the FF48 with 3 led lights fan come together or I need to buy separate for the 3 led lights holder please advise thank.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :lol:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, bro kindly PM the FF9 48" with LED fan price and installation price and where I can view it at your shop and what is the led lights watts thank one most thing is that during the night the room will be very quite will the fan blade create any noise thank again.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi, bro kindly PM the FF9 48" with LED fan price and installation price and where I can view it at your shop and what is the led lights watts thank one most thing is that during the night the room will be very quite will the fan blade create any noise thank again.

Edited by tarzanboy

Hi, I'm looking at 2 -3 ceiling fans with lights for my rooms. What brands do u carry & do u have catalogue for me to choose fr? Pls kindly pm me. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi, I'm looking at 2 -3 ceiling fans with lights for my rooms. What brands do u carry & do u have catalogue for me to choose fr? Pls kindly pm me. Thanks.

Hi, i am looking for fan & lightings. do you mind PM me? thanks

Hi pal,

Edited by bro

Hi, i am looking for ceiling fans and lights as well, can pm me the catalogue and quote too?

thanks! prefer ceiling fans without the lights attached. thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi, can I get a quote for this fan?

Hi pal,

Hi,

I'm getting my keys soon.

Kindly provide the catalog and price details.

Do you installation as well?

Look forward for your response.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Heres a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades

Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown

Motor : Aluminium motor

Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

Hi, can I get a quote for this fan?

Hi, I am looking for a ceiling fan for my living room and some LED lights for my false ceiling. Can you please pm me your catalogue, recommendations and prices? Thank you!

Hi pal,