Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

5 hours ago, cinnamoroll said:

I am looking at KDK fan. Please PM me.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 7/9/2016 at 0:01 AM, DA11 said:

Hi bro,

Can you quote me the following?

1. U60FW

2. U48FP

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

On 7/13/2016 at 2:58 PM, zzhuizz7 said:

Hi Bro,

Can I get the catalogues for KDK, Franco and any other brands?

thanks

Hi pal,

On 7/15/2016 at 10:28 AM, foo99425 said:

Hi Bro,

Can advise on the philip LED down light and KDK U48FP pricing.

Thank you.

Hi pal,

On 7/15/2016 at 11:08 AM, Forgott3n said:

Hi bro,

Can you quote me the following?

1. U60FW

2. U48FP

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi Bro

i would like to install celling fan with light for my new BTO study room, 42" fan is suitable? which brand would you like to recommend?

can you quote me Fanco air Vox 42 with 3- light kits price? and your installation fee.

thanks

Apple

On 7/29/2016 at 10:21 AM, applegoh said:

Hi Bro

i would like to install celling fan with light for my new BTO study room, 42" fan is suitable? which brand would you like to recommend?

can you quote me Fanco air Vox 42 with 3- light kits price? and your installation fee.

thanks

Apple

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hey,

I am getting my house in a few weeks time hopefully. Can you send me a brochure or a list of the fans you have? Ceiling fans and wall mounted fans. Also if you have lighting as well do let me know and send me list of what you sell. basically downlights and track lights.

Hi Can I get the catalogues for KDK, Franco and any other brands? How much is installation cost for a bto living room without false ceiling? thanks!

On 8/1/2016 at 4:37 PM, huggermonster said:

Hey,

I am getting my house in a few weeks time hopefully. Can you send me a brochure or a list of the fans you have? Ceiling fans and wall mounted fans. Also if you have lighting as well do let me know and send me list of what you sell. basically downlights and track lights.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

On 8/1/2016 at 11:09 PM, AdelineS said:

Hi Can I get the catalogues for KDK, Franco and any other brands? How much is installation cost for a bto living room without false ceiling? thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble: