Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
steelze

4-Room (Cck) & Em (Bishan)

Hi all, it's me again. No, I'm not moving house. Im just helping my bro and a good friend in starting a brief combined t-blogs for their own respective upcoming renos.

Currently, both of them still are sourcing for their own IDs /contractors, and working on their space planning and layout. As i know there are many reno enthusiasts out there in this forum, i welcome ideas from you guys in helping to suggest ideas for their floor planning and layout too.

[CCK - 4-room]

Living beings for this unit will be my bro, wife, 2 kids (below 8yrs old) and 1 maid.

IMG_4225.jpg

[bishan - EM]

Living beings for this unit will be my friend, hubby, 2 kids (below 9yrs old) and 1 maid.

IMG_4308.jpg

PS: As these are not my own house reno, I will only occasionally post the reno pics if I have the chance. Or maybe along the way, the house owners will be interested in taking over this thread. =)

So, here we go again... let's enjoy the journey!

Edited by steelze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi hi... great to see you active again. How is your own flat? everything still well and good?

Now helping your bro and friend to post on RT? hahahaha.... that's nice! :)

haha, yea... i very kpo in family & friends' reno now. so just help them document their journey.

my own house is ok. time flies, and we have been staying there for 6 months already. fortunately all things are still in tact. nothing much to add on to the house le, if not my wife will nag me for buying rubbishs again. =)

how bout urs? i always remember u having a ultra BIG wardrobe and bed. haha

haha, yea... i very kpo in family & friends' reno now. so just help them document their journey.

my own house is ok. time flies, and we have been staying there for 6 months already. fortunately all things are still in tact. nothing much to add on to the house le, if not my wife will nag me for buying rubbishs again. =)

how bout urs? i always remember u having a ultra BIG wardrobe and bed. haha

It is quite fun to do reno, actually. i don't mind being kpo also if there are friends that need my help. but alas.... none is asking me. :~

i am staying for nearly 3 months too.... time flies, definitely!! And i am not thinking of adding anything too. hehehehe....

no lah, my wardrobe is not that big lah. its only 15ft. there are others here that are looking at 23ft!!! what is mine compared to theirs?