Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gnail80

Our Tb Reno..

Hi Guys,

been reading up on this forum for the past few months and has accumulated a lot of knowledge from this forum.. we've just got our resale and finally decided on our ID after so many weeks of searching.. my god it's really tiring but we are pretty satisfied with the ID we chose though..

haha by my estimates, I think we've must have seen or got quotes from as many as 20+ contractors and ID :o (we are really fussy on this) before settling on somebody we really felt comfortable with.. I think that's the most important. rather than going for a big company brand..

anyways, so we've got the quote and here's our floorplan.. its a 4-room resale at telok blangah by the way.. pretty small i must say :bleah:

floorplanh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Welcome to the t-blog.:) nice layout but a bit pity only got 1 bathroom. Happy renovating, although it's stressful but will worth the effort afterall. Cheers

Welcome to the t-blog.:) nice layout but a bit pity only got 1 bathroom. Happy renovating, although it's stressful but will worth the effort afterall. Cheers

Thanks jaskel!

We have only one toilet in the whole house.. sigh.. thus, will be enlarging the toilet and 'eat' into the kitchen space :thumbs up:

the old toilet style: 1 for shower 1 for wc

42792488.th.jpg

30798163.th.jpg

11048489.th.jpg

Space planning from our ID, gonna merge the wc and shower into one toilet, with access both from the MBR and Kitchen,

and also to merge two bedrooms into one MBR plus a WIW..

Lighting plan from our ID as well, the blue stripes are the cove lights using T5 tubes and the yellow points are the PLC downlights..

spaceplanning.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by gnail80