Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
harky

Kitchen Cabinet

Hiya

i had a very very old old kitchen cabinet... e drawer was make of wood.. everyday open close the side is wipe off bit by bit

want to change but no $$$

any idea.... how to repair it? or i can custom that drawer only ahah..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The first drawer spoilt...

i cant take out and photo for u because later my mom nag LOL

dsc02870ox.jpg

The wood inside look like that but on the first drawer it actually spoilt. It support but it spoilt that y the whole drawer went downside.

dsc02872fw.jpg

My dad bought this like of drawer slide

drawerslides04.jpg

but the drawer seen to be to be fit. it hardly has space to install the slide

currently is the drawer of any slide or wheel? and when u pull it out the the max, will it come out??

as i can see, the drawer set is really rather old, and engaging a contractor is not encourage as the price is not that reasonable for such small matter, since they will take into account of the cost.

den again, i am not a contractor myself so i might be wrong. i am just a DIY enthusiast. well, if u want i might be able to pay a visit to actually see if i can do anything, although of course i would say i am under no obligtion to do so... if u want u can pm me to make an arrangement...

the drawer no slide or wheel . It make by wood.

dsc02872fw.jpg

the wood wipe off half liao ... spoilt liao

i tot of getting a blum set... from what i see i just need to get a base, front and back wood. just wonder can it hold bowls, plate a not/

Edited by harky

well, actoally if u are thinking of installing the slide that ur dad have bought, u might take into account of the space which u would take off the wood... that might give u enough space to install the glide.

i am not sure what is a "blum set"? can u explain?

my dad tot of puttng that slides in but he worry later take out liao cannot install the slides and the drawer..

haha i mean blum system, something like this one, i saw this on china website, brand "blum". But in local not sure got sell a not.

the side part was ready MAKE.

Just need to get base, front and back wood & install everything together.

Than for that case i can rebuild the whole drawer. Of cos the outlook will look funny le.. but who care hah

5293814576_14f3d137a1.jpg

Edited by harky

oh so u mean u thinking of making a new drawer set. i thought u scared of the cost of the contractor? anyway, i guess i can actually help to repair ur current drawer, if u willing to let me have a try, that is... since u have the slide ready, i guess it wont cost more than $10... den again, as i said, i am only just a diy enthusiast and i might not be able to do a perfect job. let say if u are interested u can sms me at 82672174

Haha no getting of new drawer set as it will cause 4-5K or even more as my drawer is not a solo drawer.. it a whole kitchen set.. so cannot just like that buy...

but if i just buy the blum accessories myself and install myself.. maybe will be cheaper?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=6174430911&ali_refid=a3_420434_1006:1102972403:6:%B0%D9%C2%A1blum:5490666381db35c01d1a8fdcb1b3e9ba&ali_trackid=1_5490666381db35c01d1a8fdcb1b3e9ba

Edited by harky

u can try to, but well, u may need to see if the size fit... well, making a drawer on ur own, might just be well, not that simple as it seems. not trying to disregard ur ability, but well, it seems to me that this is ur first time doing it. if u can engage a contractor, they might be able to do just that drawers, dont really need to replace the whole cabinet...

cost wise i cantread those chinese details as my com isnt armed with chinese, but i wonder if the shipping cost will cost a boom

the blum set

is come with these... T2igtJXXxbXXXXXXXX_!!68137929.jpg

only the 2 side...

and e need to build a base, pull out cover and back cover in order to become like this

T2awxJXlpaXXXXXXXX_!!68137929.jpg

Edited by harky

My cabinet doors are old and falling off and i need some neat ideas for some cheap DIY ideas. once i heard some chanel on tv doing a door out of some kind of like chicken wire and putting it in a frame to make some neat doors but i need something like that that will be cheap hopefully to do. my kitchen is decorated in green ivy mostly as the decor.Master chef

My cabinet doors are old and falling off and i need some neat ideas for some cheap DIY ideas. once i heard some chanel on tv doing a door out of some kind of like chicken wire and putting it in a frame to make some neat doors but i need something like that that will be cheap hopefully to do. my kitchen is decorated in green ivy mostly as the decor.Master chef

hi sir, i am sorry but i seriously dont understand your words except that u are having problem with ur cabinet doors. pls post a picture of the current conition as well as the finalise product u want so that we can help