Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tjoeshue

The Manhattan Chic

Somehow the lights you have shown so far and the shops you've been to doesn't really seem to "gel" with the 3D drawings you ID has provided, esp for the living and dining areas.

I agree. Your ID's tastes seem to run along the lines of 'Balestier Street bling', while yours is more 'Wallpaper* chic'.

And I love the lamp you've selected too. You and your wife seem to have great taste! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You got &Tradition's Megabulb!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I was eyeing it for a very long while, but in the end found a good alternative. (Wasn't sure if it was available in Singapore, cuz I first saw it online)

Where did you get it? How much did you get it at?

Somehow the lights you have shown so far and the shops you've been to doesn't really seem to "gel" with the 3D drawings you ID has provided, esp for the living and dining areas.

haha, you are right,thats because the 3D i posted, it is not the exact design we are going to have

i will leave abit of surprize at the end lol

We are going for the very lifestyle + manhattan kind

And its not easy to find the right kind of dining light suited for our living room

the light was found at

Foundry - 18 Purvis Street, Unit 1/1 Singapore 188597 T (65) 6339 6381 F (65) 6339 2397

E info@foundrycollection.com

Opening Hours Mon - Sat / 11am - 7pm

One big megabulb cost $425 after much bargaining lol

the light was found at

Foundry - 18 Purvis Street, Unit 1/1 Singapore 188597 T (65) 6339 6381 F (65) 6339 2397

E info@foundrycollection.com

Opening Hours Mon - Sat / 11am - 7pm

One big megabulb cost $425 after much bargaining lol

Ah, thanks for sharing. I *knew* Foundry is a stockist of &Tradition's products and are listed as so on the &Tradition website.

So I emailed them and left them a message on their FB about the lamp.

But they didn't get back to me!

Oh well, it's their loss then.

But great lamp nonetheless. I've been looking at the stock pictures online, but wasn't really sure how it would look so in the end gave up purchasing it online due to the uncertainty.

Hi Neighbour... Welcome! But I don't stay in CV. My block is just next to CV separated by CV carpark and a playground. Guess u will know where it is... BTW, I luv CV's kitchen. Compact, just nice for people like me who doesn't cook... Hope u have a smooth reno!

Hi nice light and coffee table. Seem like we have the same developer as I have bought a unit at The Peak at TPY. Wanna ask you smth regarding the half window grills that HH provided. R we able to dismantle it? It seem such an eyesore. Thanks.

As our flat is supposed to be in live in status, this renovation involves many wastage as many ready made stuff will be gone in the ash.

Some preview pics of our house before reno

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

Tjoeshue, your balcony is huge! Can play ping pong there.

See from your 3d design that u will be having WIW.

Enough space?

yup, we are tearing down the wall next to the masterbedroom.

i think the sliding cabinent idea is quite cool, hope it turns out well