Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It's been very busy since collecting the key to my unit last week and have not been updating on the progress..... Below are some photos that I have taken of my house.

P1030231.jpg

Living room

P1030206.jpg

Dining area

IMG_1131.jpg

Kitchen

IMG_1132.jpg

Kitchen and yard

Today is the first day of reno and I went back to "spot check" on the workers if they were sleeping. To my surprise, there were 4 workers and they had already hacked and cleared most of the areas in 3-4 hrs.

IMG_1131.jpgIMG_1214.jpg

Kitchen right

P1030201.jpgIMG_1215.jpg

Kitchen left

IMG_1218.jpg

WC from yard's toilet :D

This evening, I invited Andrew from Tay Boon Tat Renovate to take measurements for the window grilles and wrought iron gate. He was able to turn up for the appointment in the evening just after a call today. He stayed at my place for more than an hour, offering advice on the installation of grilles and gate. He had even took the effort to go to other floors to take photos of gate installation example to show them to me. As my recess area for the gate is quite big @ 199cm (w) x 253cm (ht), I have been receiving high quotes for the wrought iron gate. Hope that he will be able to give me a good quote tomorrow :good:

Electrician came in on Friday to start work on the electrical and lighting points.....

IMG_1243.jpgIMG_1241.jpgIMG_1240.jpg

As my kitchen top is longish so considering if I should install a track of Eubiq system. Anyone has any experience to share and advice where is the best place to buy the system?

I'm currently also considering installing a pole system wardrobe with partition and sliding doors in this side of my mbr, which is about 2.8m long. It must be able to accommodate the 40" LED Philips that I have purchased, 2 drawers, pull out mirror, 3 hanging bars, 3 panels of sliding doors. I have tried calling the popular pole system suppliers like OPSH, Closet Design, Excel HW, Flexi Closet and Home Win. Still considering the various offers, shortlisting Excel HW and Home Win......

MBRwall.jpg

Electrician came in on Friday to start work on the electrical and lighting points.....

IMG_1243.jpgIMG_1241.jpgIMG_1240.jpg

As my kitchen top is longish so considering if I should install a track of Eubiq system. Anyone has any experience to share and advice where is the best place to buy the system?

Who does the eubiq here in singapore?

Thanks. I know the sales at CCM Bendemeer branch but didn't realize that they sell Eubiq too. Will contact him tomorrow. Btw, did you install Eubiq in your house? Any comments on the system?

Nah only found out when you mentioned it, i only just bought a resale 4A at Redhill Road , waiting for 1st appt. It's something that i might be interested to install in my study where i need flexibility in power points.

Nah only found out when you mentioned it, i only just bought a resale 4A at Redhill Road , waiting for 1st appt. It's something that i might be interested to install in my study where i need flexibility in power points.

ic....will let you know my experience if I decided to go for it :good:

Not sure if they are the sole distributor, but Choo Chiang sells them. http://ccm.sg/www/Brands.htm

Contacted CCM Bendemeer and was told that they have stopped carrying Eubiq. They might still have some older models but you have to check with them before going down.

So I decided to contact ASL and talked to Eddy. He was able to provide advice thru the phone and I placed order with him straight after that. Moreover, he will be delivering the order tomorrow to my place. Wow...that's what I called SERVICE. :good: