Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

Hi

Is your LED cove light colored? Can the color be changed or fixed? Do you mind emailing me your source at amoroux@hotmail.sg?

Thank you....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Is your LED cove light colored? Can the color be changed or fixed? Do you mind emailing me your source at amoroux@hotmail.sg?

Thank you....

Yes...the color can be changed. I have PM you the link already.

Just PM you the link. As for the laundry system, it was a pre-installed system by the developer. I just got them in to service the system. You might want to contact Mirage Blinds as I saw them selling those automated laundry system while I was there looking at their curtains.

Thanks alot for the LED site. I just placed the order and paid for it. They have FOC shipping to Singapore! The seller even asked whether I wanted the EU 2pin or UK 3pin within minutes of me placing the order. At least they clarified instead of just sending based on instinct. Good service!

Thanks alot for the LED site. I just placed the order and paid for it. They have FOC shipping to Singapore! The seller even asked whether I wanted the EU 2pin or UK 3pin within minutes of me placing the order. At least they clarified instead of just sending based on instinct. Good service!

Yeah they are pretty good. Even my electrician is asking for their contact after "playing" with the LED that I bought :notti: Next time remember to input your requirement into the comment box at checkout.

Today Excel Hardware delivered the tall kitchen soft closing pull-out wire basket system and Irex hinges that I purchased during an Expo show in August. The pull-out wire basket system will certainly comes in handy in the kitchen. My carpenter will be coming over to collect all the items and bring them back for installation.

Excel.jpgtall pull-out basket systemExcel1.jpghinges and rails

photo1.jpgLiving room LED strip light cove

photo-1.jpgMBR LED strip light cove

I'm using the Philips Easyscene bulbs for the downlight. It's actually quite easy to install as they are standard E27. After installation, you can remote control the bulbs for on/off as well as dim them, no need to install dimmer. A total of 4 groups of bulbs can be controlled using one controller.

IMG_1450.jpg

Also, sharing with you the picture of the remote control set for the LED since I received some many queries.....

IMG_1451.jpg

Where did you purchase the LED strip from? Which website? They sell in a set? From earlier post, you engaged Nam Lee for laundry system. Any contacts pls? My mum wants to do a pull-down laundry poles. Thanks!

Just came back from Mirage Blinds and took the photo of the laundry system.

IMG_1465.jpg

Tonite we confirmed our day/night curtain (living room) and honeycomb blinds (mbr) from Mirage blinds. Decided to go with their honeycomb as it allows day and night (blackout) blinds to be integrate as one on top of another. Also, it allows the blinds to be opened from top-down and bottom-up. Furthermore, the air within the cell acts as heat insulator. Perfect :good:

IMG_1462.jpgIMG_1464.jpg

Below are the day/night curtains that we have selected:

nightcurtain.jpgNight curtain

daycurtain.jpgDay Curtain

For the blinds, we have been looking around for a Hunter Dxxxxxx replacement for quite a while since receiving a quote of $4K plus for the day/night honeycomb from 2 dealers. The honeycomb blinds from Mirage can do similar top/down bottom/up with day/night for a fraction of the price. Hope the final product is good...

Below are the day/night curtains that we have selected:

nightcurtain.jpgNight curtain

daycurtain.jpgDay Curtain

For the blinds, we have been looking around for a Hunter Dxxxxxx replacement for quite a while since receiving a quote of $4K plus for the day/night honeycomb from 2 dealers. The honeycomb blinds from Mirage can do similar top/down bottom/up with day/night for a fraction of the price. Hope the final product is good...

Sorry.....repeated post

Edited by centrino2

Thinking of buying Ikea Stuva wardrobe for my daughter. Any comment on quality from those who have bought it before? Also, keen in a bed frame from Piccolo House. Appreciate comment and anyone knows on if any upcoming sales from them? Thanks.

Today went back to change the pole for the laundry system. The current poles are very rusty due to the years of usage. Instead of buying 8 new poles from Nam Lee which might turns rusty again, I have decided to search for stainless steel pole and DIY myself. Went to Kelantan Road and found a hardware shop, Kin Siang hardware. The uncle there is very helpful and provided me with a short piece of rod as sample for me to try out first. It fixes nicely and I went back to buy 3 poles from him (that's all he has left) and will be back to buy the rest once his stock is in. You can see the difference in the new shinning stainless pole (third from left) that I have installed from the rest. Both ends are stopped using table/chair leg rubber stopper.

IMG_1411.jpg