Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

$180+ inclusive of GST

Thanks! Cheers!

Edited: Just saw it was $285. Hmm... Price will put most bargain hunters off... Including me... Haha :cheers

Edited by yaolong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks! Cheers!

Edited: Just saw it was $285. Hmm... Price will put most bargain hunters off... Including me... Haha :cheers

Sorry man....my bad 8|

Maybe you need not install it in the whole house but look where is the most applicable for the usage. For myself, I only install the track in the kitchen and considering buying the Eubiq Elepod for the MBR.

Edited by centrino2

$60 was the price for the adapter with LED. If Eddy is cheaper I will get more adapters from him.

Sorry man....wrong again. I'm so overwhelm with work and renovation that is becoming so blur..... The standard British adaptor is $22.40 and Premium (with LED) is $42, all before GST.

Sorry man....my bad 8|

Maybe you need not install it in the whole house but look where is the most applicable for the usage. For myself, I only install the track in the kitchen and considering buying the Eubiq Elepod for the MBR.

If it was $285 for 1000cm then my quote of $496 for 2445cm is not that far off. Anyway I have to use my current supplier as he was recommended by my contractor and works well with my contractor and electrician. They coordinate with each other on the installation which makes less hassle for me.

Eubiq is also useful for the TV console as you can have the TV, speakers, DVD player, SCV, HDMI etc all incorporated in one track rather than having so many power points. Folks who also have their hi-fi system in that area will appreciate it.

I think you will not regret installing it in the kitchen. It really solves the problem of not having enough power sockets for all your appliances. And it looks sleek and neat too. It's a long term investment and I personally have no qualms paying for it as we hate having so many adapters on the power sockets.

Edited by ugoh

Collected the Legrand switches and sockets from Choo Chiang Rowell outlet this morning. Bought a combination of Mallia and Arteor ranges. Junson from CC Rowell outlet is so helpful that I just have to give him the number and kind of switches/sockets that I need for each location in the house and he came out with the total number of parts to buy. Not easy feat as it takes time to tally the parts, 70 individual items for Mallia and 35 for Arteor. Junson....thanks and superb service man :good:

Legrand.jpgAll 105 Legrand parts

Arteor.jpgArteor range

Mallia-1.jpgMallia range

My ID Ice contacted me saying that she discovered a deep scratch on my mbr door :angry2: She is not sure how it came about as well as who/what causes it but will take full responsibility and replace it with a new door.

IMG_1342.jpg

Collected the Legrand switches and sockets from Choo Chiang Rowell outlet this morning. Bought a combination of Mallia and Arteor ranges. Junson from CC Rowell outlet is so helpful that I just have to give him the number and kind of switches/sockets that I need for each location in the house and he came out with the total number of parts to buy. Not easy feat as it takes time to tally the parts, 70 individual items for Mallia and 35 for Arteor. Junson....thanks and superb service man :good:

Legrand.jpgAll 105 Legrand parts

Arteor.jpgArteor range

Mallia-1.jpgMallia range

been looking for this. can only get from cc rowell? how much the damage bro?

been looking for this. can only get from cc rowell? how much the damage bro?

I think you can also get it from Ang Mo Kio. Spent about $700+ on the switches and sockets, with Arteor costing $400+.

These 2 days the electrician started to install the lights. For downlight I have a total of 22 units, Philips FBG 302 and Philips 59995 all purchased from Lightings.com.sg. While preparing for the installation, my electrician discovered 1 unit of 59995 was rusty :( Have to make another trip to Lightings.com.sg for the exchange, which they gladly do so without much question after looking at the unit.

IMG_1407.jpgSome of the Philips FBG 302

IMG_1406.jpgIMG_1405.jpgIMG_1404.jpgthe rusty Philips 59995

I think all the Choo Chiangs have... can get from most branches. I got mine from the Rowell and Toh Guan branch.

http://ccm.sg/

My understanding from them is that for Arteor, you have to visit Rowell and Ang Mo Kio to view the samples and they have more experience on that range. The rest can of course order them for you if you know exactly what to buy. Hope this help.

Where did you purchase the LED strip from? Which website? They sell in a set? From earlier post, you engaged Nam Lee for laundry system. Any contacts pls? My mum wants to do a pull-down laundry poles. Thanks!

Where did you purchase the LED strip from? Which website? They sell in a set? From earlier post, you engaged Nam Lee for laundry system. Any contacts pls? My mum wants to do a pull-down laundry poles. Thanks!

Just PM you the link. As for the laundry system, it was a pre-installed system by the developer. I just got them in to service the system. You might want to contact Mirage Blinds as I saw them selling those automated laundry system while I was there looking at their curtains.

We have recently confirmed 2 ergonomic table and chair sets from Atwood during their sales this week for our daughters. Both came with height adjustable table and the table top can be tilted. The Oxford deluxe set came with hydraulic supported lift so that adjusting of table height is easier.

IMG_1401.jpgOxford set

IMG_1402.jpgOxford deluxe set