Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JamisD

Panasonic Na-148Vg3 Washing Machine

I will never buy made in china panasonic washing machine again! Recently bought 10 kg front load from best denki and had to sent it back due to water leakage from the front door. Best denki replaced it with a replacement but had the same problem again. In the end, I topped up money to buy miele washing machine. I like buying made in germany and japan products because of their work culture of excellence.

In contrast, when companies like panasonic shift their operations to China, their quality dropped. Sure, they would claimed they have stringent QC. But imagine in a factory, where the ratio of japanese engineers to local workers are not the same. This is where loopholes, shortcuts and blind spots occurred.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I also got this 10kg washing machine before cny at staff price. more than half price! bought it even before we got our keys! :P

can't wait to try it out soon since reno completing soon!

Hi All,

I would like to check for those who purchase Panasonic NA-148VG3, 10kg.. do you experience loud sound from the washer especially during the start of rinsing and spinning?

I experience this during wash, and worried that this noise will disturb my neighbour downstairs.. :(

I called Panasonic and they send someone to take a look.. the technician came down and said this is normal for this model.

I will never buy made in china panasonic washing machine again! Recently bought 10 kg front load from best denki and had to sent it back due to water leakage from the front door. Best denki replaced it with a replacement but had the same problem again. In the end, I topped up money to buy miele washing machine. I like buying made in germany and japan products because of their work culture of excellence.

In contrast, when companies like panasonic shift their operations to China, their quality dropped. Sure, they would claimed they have stringent QC. But imagine in a factory, where the ratio of japanese engineers to local workers are not the same. This is where loopholes, shortcuts and blind spots occurred.

Which Panasonic model washer are you using for this situation? NA-148VG3 or NA-140VG3 or others?

I am also contemplating getting the NA-148VG3, looking out for reviews before signing off the credit card....

Which Panasonic model washer are you using for this situation? NA-148VG3 or NA-140VG3 or others?

I am also contemplating getting the NA-148VG3, looking out for reviews before signing off the credit card....

NA-140VG3