Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blursotong

Sofa Seat Height Too Low

Hi folks,

I've been looking around for a suitable sofa set for my hall that is not that big.

The seat height cannot be too low due to the old folks at home. Recommended was about 43 cm. And seat cannot be too deep also.

But it seems those that can fulfill that seat height are rather bulky and deep seated. Length usually around 2 metres.

Given the size, it seems the hall can only fit a 3 seater.

I am wondering what are my options, especially if the seats of smaller sets can be made higher?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi folks,

I've been looking around for a suitable sofa set for my hall that is not that big.

The seat height cannot be too low due to the old folks at home. Recommended was about 43 cm. And seat cannot be too deep also.

But it seems those that can fulfill that seat height are rather bulky and deep seated. Length usually around 2 metres.

I am wondering what are my options, especially if the seats of smaller sets can be made higher?

How long u want the length to be?? Leather?? I just bought a fabric sofa w length 2.5m and the height is adjustable..

I believe the length can be customize too...

Yup leather...

Length should be less than 2m, maybe around 1.7-1.8m? Possible for a 3-seater?

But at same time, seat height should be around 43cm.

Haha, tough one.

Or, any idea if can get wooden sofa riser anywhere? Safe to use?

How long u want the length to be?? Leather?? I just bought a fabric sofa w length 2.5m and the height is adjustable..

I believe the length can be customize too...

Yup leather...

Length should be less than 2m, maybe around 1.7-1.8m? Possible for a 3-seater?

But at same time, seat height should be around 43cm.

Haha, tough one.

Or, any idea if can get wooden sofa riser anywhere? Safe to use?

1.8m can max 2 seat... 43 cm shd have... try hommage... the boss is frdly and shd be able to help...

riser i not sure...

Went to Hommage. Yah Eric very nice.

(those looking for the shop take note it moved further up to another unit along the same road. Address at web site not updated.)

Got question. Saw this Univonna 'Brend' sofa set on promo. It has a depth of 97cm and the seat height is 53cm. Seems very deep and very high.....Asian's feet should be dangling when sitting on this sofa? Or is this meant for ang mos?

1.8m can max 2 seat... 43 cm shd have... try hommage... the boss is frdly and shd be able to help...

riser i not sure...

Hi folks,

try htl at courts .. i initially got one 2.3m l shape sofa 2+1 the seat quite high .. full leather but i feel the longer one (more spacious) with lower headrest but at a slant so head can still be supported to be more modern so i changed to that .. its 2.7m if u cant fit in the size ..

Confirmed order for a 3-seater ('Jason' series)at Univonna (Genting Lane show room). Sales person is Jennifer who used to be at the now-closed Chin Swee branch and in-between Sungei Kadut branch. Had a good time discussing on the requirements and selecting.

Could have gotten it cheaper at Hommage but too lazy to go over though it was quite near. :P

Thanks everyone!

try htl at courts .. i initially got one 2.3m l shape sofa 2+1 the seat quite high .. full leather but i feel the longer one (more spacious) with lower headrest but at a slant so head can still be supported to be more modern so i changed to that .. its 2.7m if u cant fit in the size ..

BTW HTL at their own HTL factory in tuas has a wider range and this 10% discount coupon on sat and sun newspaper every week. Only thing is that you'll need to drive to Tuas. Models are tuas are normally export leftover models so it's cheaper

BTW HTL at their own HTL factory in tuas has a wider range and this 10% discount coupon on sat and sun newspaper every week. Only thing is that you'll need to drive to Tuas. Models are tuas are normally export leftover models so it's cheaper

i went the htl warehouse but didnt see what i like ... vrey little chioce left .. furthermore i extended warranty for the sofa with courts since i have a ultra fanstatic "young budding artist" at home