Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wu Jiahong Alvin Ng

Samsung Galaxy S2 Vs Iphone 4

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I say wait lol. Christmas is close by and good deals will present themselves. Between ip4 and Galaxy S2, I'd pick the iPhone mainly because I prefer the IOS instead of Android OS. But if I had to pick an Android phone, the Galaxy S2 would be my first few choices.

What I like about Galaxy S2 - Beautiful screen, probably the best I've seen on mobile devices so far

What I like about iPhone 4 - I'm really used to IOS and don't feel like switching. Love the design.

Hardware wise, I believe Galaxy S2 beats iphone 4 flat since it was released much later then iphone 4. If you are very particular about specs and details, I suggest that you wait for iphone 4s which should be out very soon. Then you will have a proper hardware comparison.

Software wise, you should try both yourself and see which you prefer. Opening the 'Android v.s IOS' can of worms is never a good thing in forums.

(edited - iPhone 4s since ip5 no show : ( )

Edited by Exodus

If you are considering the new iPhone 4S, someone did a comparison between the two - Samsung Galaxy S2 and the iPhone 4S.

http://bigphonefight.com/apple-iphone-4s-vs-samsung-galaxy-s2-fight

I'm always amazed at how fast people can come up with these when the announcement was made just 24 hours ago? :bow:

Yea lol! I'm extremely excited about the Siri function. Sounds too good to be true actually.

Yea lol! I'm extremely excited about the Siri function. Sounds too good to be true actually.

We'll all find out come Oct 28! ;) Can't wait!

Wondering when the telcos are starting their pre-orders... :sport-smiley-018:

hey guys.. tks for e great info... infact both phones are equally good.. now im having e SG S2... i can say e downloading of applications, resolution , slimmmness n weight are good..when e iphone 4S is available.. i will have it too... hehe...

hey guys.. tks for e great info... infact both phones are equally good.. now im having e SG S2... i can say e downloading of applications, resolution , slimmmness n weight are good..when e iphone 4S is available.. i will have it too... hehe...

Nice! :good:

Then you can give us a first-hand comparison of the two! ;)

haha you guys go buy...then share whether good or not...

paiseh for using you guys as guinea pig...tongue.gif

I registered my interest for iPhone 4S already. Hope i'll be first in line to get it! ;)

Omg grats! Updates when you get it pls!

Haha register interest only. Not pre-order yet. Hope it won't be like last year where their system crashed due to overload!

I second that. I really interested in tech stuff. Yeah, no life I know...biggrin.gif

Hey i'm interested in tech stuff too, but I would like to think I have a life leh.. :P

2 more weeks!! :sport-smiley-004: