Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
altis72

Cleaning Up Before Handover

Hi I would like to find out if your contractor or ID clean up your place before handing over?

There were dirt and stains on the glass doors, wardrobe, switches etc. in my place.

I would have expected the ID to get workers to remove these stains and clean up the entire apartment but was told these services were not covered.

Edited by altis72

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

simple lor.. u dun pay last bit.. tell them do a good job then case can close. they definitely have to clean all those stains and dirt especially when related to the work like paint marks, grouting fines, cement patches etc..

Hi I would like to find out if your contractor or ID clean up your place before handing over?

There were dirt and stains on the glass doors, wardrobe, switches etc. in my place.

I would have expected the ID to get workers to remove these stains and clean up the entire apartment but was told these services were not covered.

Normally your ID would have included it (like general cleaning) in your contract...

Hi,

Go pull out your quotation and check your quotation for the item "General Washing" or "Chemical Washing".

If it's there, then get your ID to do it, since it is quoted. If it's not, then something is wrong, cause it's like standard

Yup, I just finished my reno and the contractor had the floors washed and cleaned, toilet bowls (cos workers used toilets mah) and cleaned the insides of the cupboards, as well as

cleaned the windows and doors and mirrors too. I also thought this is the standard cos listed in quotation as general cleaning and I'm paying for it...

just curious, does anyone know how they clean areas with laminate floorings? i understand that for tiles area, usually would have some kinda chemical wash to remove all the unwanted stains or hard to remove dirt etc. anyone input on the chemical wash/general cleaning phase of a typical home renovation would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

MeRf