Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cjred

House Wacking And Renovation

Perfect..thank you so much. :)

BTW is your light E27 pendant lamp? The base comes with it or you get it somewhere also?

Hi Pineapple yeah its an e27 lamp 40W. and yes the base comes with it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks piknik!

Haha let's see how cuz they still doing some touch ups and my solid surface coming soon.

Yap 9Lives is good! NIce people also.

Thank u.. Will contact u thru Hp.

Living room lighting (not using Lbox because of low ceiling)

Track lights then!

d2efb9ca.jpg

Can i know where u shop for track lights? How much did u pay for ur setups? Yours house is coming on so nice! Envyyyyy!

Can i know where u shop for track lights? How much did u pay for ur setups? Yours house is coming on so nice! Envyyyyy!

Hi dope thanks!. I bought at Lightcraft in 131 Jalan Sultan. Quite expensive though paid about $1600 for 11 LED track lights with tracks but they are nice!

Hi dope thanks!. I bought at Lightcraft in 131 Jalan Sultan. Quite expensive though paid about $1600 for 11 LED track lights with tracks but they are nice!

does it include installation? I really like how it looks on your picture. I hate L-box or false ceilings thus am searching for track lights as well. have u come across cheaper brands to share with me? hehe :) Do post more updates on your warm nest yeah!

does it include installation? I really like how it looks on your picture. I hate L-box or false ceilings thus am searching for track lights as well. have u come across cheaper brands to share with me? hehe :) Do post more updates on your warm nest yeah!

Nope only product my contractor installed it for me. Anyway there's a cheaper version of the same brand (TITAN) which is around $100 LED (lesser LEDs illuminants). I bought mine around $140 ea with replaceable drivers (easy maintenance and repair if broken).

Cheaper versions are those generic ones (then placed with LED bulbs) or halogen (which is HOT).

:sport-smiley-003:

Hi,

Nice Kitchen... Juz to double check, there is no wall tiles on the opposite side of your kitchen sink, right ??

May I know how old is your flat ??

Thanks... :yamseng:

Hi,

Nice Kitchen... Juz to double check, there is no wall tiles on the opposite side of your kitchen sink, right ??

May I know how old is your flat ??

Thanks... :yamseng:

Yah no wall tiles! Old? Its very old! arnd 40

Yah no wall tiles! Old? Its very old! arnd 40

OIC... My house is 32 years and hairline cracks appears in my painted kitchen wall (Did my reno in Mar 11)... Thinking of putting up wall tiles in my Phase Two... On second thoughts, maybe my contractor did not plaster my kitchen wall properly, hence the hairline cracks...Mmmm...

Thanks and Merry X'mas to you and your family... :yamseng:

OIC... My house is 32 years and hairline cracks appears in my painted kitchen wall (Did my reno in Mar 11)... Thinking of putting up wall tiles in my Phase Two... On second thoughts, maybe my contractor did not plaster my kitchen wall properly, hence the hairline cracks...Mmmm...

Thanks and Merry X'mas to you and your family... :yamseng:

yap it should be plastered like mad! merry christmas to you too!

can share with us how u install the light at bottom of kitchen top cabinet?... :)

here yah go. I made it hidden along with the switches.

9f6ee30c.jpg

49d6b20a.jpg