Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pinkwhale,

Can you please pm me your contractor contact and if possible the damage for your reno.

Lastly, I notice you use concrete frame for kitchen cabinet and tv console. Why not wood frame?

Thanks

Sorry for the missing in action, had been busy filling up the place with the small details and preparing for house warming which was completed last sunday.

I had also sent PM for all those requesting for contractor's contact, hope its not too much delay to you.

If I missed out any pls kindly remind me a little as there was quite a few backlog :o

Care to share where you got the nice ceiling fan? Thanks

this haiku fan i got it from Universal union, but the price is crazy now.

Hi,

Can pm me the damage for your toilet door w installation? If possible the qoutation for your whole house too?

Thanks a million

my contractor quoted me 1K plus for the 2 toilet doors, maybe you can contact my contractor for the quote

Hi pink whale, would you get the wind when sitting at the dinning table? I have a L shape living room and I'm think if one fan would be enough if I place the fan at centre.

the breeze from the fan is light if i'm sitting at my dining table, as my fan is on top the sofa and away from the dining table.

Hi pinkwhale,

Can you please pm me your contractor contact and if possible the damage for your reno.

Lastly, I notice you use concrete frame for kitchen cabinet and tv console. Why not wood frame?

Thanks

actually its personal preference for concrete, I felt concrete kitchen counter is more durable and water resistant especially below the sink area. And I like the look of it. I will Pm you the contacts

Hi pinkwhale

Can pm me the cost of ur full height mirror and which shop did you buy it from?

Hi this full height mirror is from my contractor and price is inclusive in the quotation so I'm not so sure of the price for the individual item

Sorry for the missing in action, had been busy filling up the place with the small details and preparing for house warming which was completed last sunday.

I had also sent PM for all those requesting for contractor's contact, hope its not too much delay to you.

If I missed out any pls kindly remind me a little as there was quite a few backlog :o

u're back in action! :P congrats on housewarming! :D

u're back in action! :P congrats on housewarming! :D

Thanks.. Not really back in action but got a shock when I saw so many unreplied post so die die also must have some reply hehe..

Recently I'm trying to plan a holiday to Taiwan in Nov so spent most of my time doing reading up on that.

I just read ur review abt Mr K le.. Honestly I felt exactly the same way like u. Interms of his speed and price. And I also agree on ur point on the hdb license which many also enquired from me. We also heard horror stories for those ID or contractor with license giving problem but nothing much can be done. So I also feel mutual trust is more important.

Actually u r very much more detailed than me looking at ur electrical planning and carpentry drawing. All these I never do, so these planning was done by K and his subcon with discussion together with me.

I want to go ur house soon!!!

Hi Pinkwhale,

I am also getting a place in Punggol and in the midst of searching for a contractor. Went through your t-blog. Your house is really nicely done up. The workmanship looks very good too. Would appreciate if you can share with me the contact of the contractor.

Thanks...

hi pinkwhale!

Reading through your tblog, very nicely done!

hi am looking for a contractor is it convenient to share K contact, cost breakdown of your renovation?

Thanks.

Hello Pinkwhale!

this query was meant to be on your PM but there was an error that indicate you arent able to receive any message. So sorry Pinkwhale, if only you have time to reply ,take your time. Im starting to recce for reno n ideas as my house is coming soon end tis yr. Appreciate so much dear!

you haf such a gorgeous kitchen layout and it really stands out from the rest. Find it very unique but I have a few questions which you can PM me.

1. Is it more expensive to do up a kitchen cabinet like urs using the black mosaic tiles as table top or the standard solid surface table?I understand it involves a lot of cement construction.

2.How is the maintenance like as Im looking into white mosaic tiles with white grouting.

3.What kinda wood panel you use for your cabinet? It looks very raw I lurve the raw-ness!

4.Was hacking away the walls of your kitchen costly? Care to share me the price as well as who is your ID?

Good day!

Thanks.. Not really back in action but got a shock when I saw so many unreplied post so die die also must have some reply hehe..

Recently I'm trying to plan a holiday to Taiwan in Nov so spent most of my time doing reading up on that.

I just read ur review abt Mr K le.. Honestly I felt exactly the same way like u. Interms of his speed and price. And I also agree on ur point on the hdb license which many also enquired from me. We also heard horror stories for those ID or contractor with license giving problem but nothing much can be done. So I also feel mutual trust is more important.

Actually u r very much more detailed than me looking at ur electrical planning and carpentry drawing. All these I never do, so these planning was done by K and his subcon with discussion together with me.

I want to go ur house soon!!!

hahaha yar, still a lot ppl asking abt ur place! i didn't used to like the tiled kitchen, but now, the more i see the more i like..but well, husband doesn't like..

yar lor..i guess different people have different thoughts on this ba..some insist on licensed contractors, but got problems/delays also bo bian..Mr K is super on the ball, and I'm really very thankful that his part of the reno went so smoothly..

i'm more particular la, i rather think through things and tell them exactly what I want then they decide, do le, i prefer another way, den muz make them change..even things like my counter height, wardrobe height, i want it customized since i'm taller and can utilize more space!

my house ar..carpentry a lot of problems :bangwall: no guarantee when ready though it's been almost 6 weeks since we got them to come measure.. :furious: