Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hi Pinkwhale,

Loved to have a place with the same feel as yours!

We are also working on the cement screed for our wall and the effect didnt turned out as i expected. For your smooth surface, you hadn't apply sealent, does it get damage when contact with water - the sandy feel.

Hi...ya we did not apply sealent for the smooth cement screed, the sandy feel is there initially even without getting contact with water but after a while of usage, the surface will become smoother. but the color will become darker too...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

did you buy in the end? any comment?

Yes I bought the sink... so far I'm happy with it, its deep and width enough and no rusting till now... just scratches are inevitable...

Hi Pinkwhale,

I love your housing designs very much. Would you be able to share with me your contractor contact? Thanks so much. ;)

Regards

Hi Pinkwhale

Am loving ur house n Paloma's house too! Very cosy!

Really appreciate if u can pm me ur contractor's contact.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Hi Pinkwhale, thanks for your information. We went down to furniture store today and Joseph served us. We ordered a teakwood bedframe for MBR .. now considering seriously on dinning table ! Have a good week ahead !

Hi Pinkwhale,

Been reading your t-blog of your new place. Really like your design...understand that your contractor do a lot of DIY of your house...mind sharing his contact?

Thanks.

Edited by chemghost

Hi Pinkwhale

Am loving ur house n Paloma's house too! Very cosy!

Really appreciate if u can pm me ur contractor's contact.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Cn I chk ur Blum system is for how many kg? Uds that they have device for diff weight.. How much do u still rem? ;)

Nice kitchen! I wish to have open concept kitchen too.. but worry of the smell and maintainace if i cook.

You used tiles for as your backsplash, isit easy to maintain or clean? and how u create the wall effect of the others side of ur kitchen wall!! :P

Cn I chk ur Blum system is for how many kg? Uds that they have device for diff weight.. How much do u still rem? ;)

Nice kitchen! I wish to have open concept kitchen too.. but worry of the smell and maintainace if i cook.

You used tiles for as your backsplash, isit easy to maintain or clean? and how u create the wall effect of the others side of ur kitchen wall!! :P