Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

nice retro phone, it goes well on your lovely wall & i superlike it..:dribble: can i know the website you got it from? thks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkwhale,

Your place is so nice! Can you kindly pm me your contractor and his quotation, n also where did u get ur sofa from, price? Thanks!!

nice retro phone, it goes well on your lovely wall & i superlike it..:dribble: can i know the website you got it from? thks

Hi Shazy

Actually this phone is VERY commonly seen everywhere now. It's available in all major departmental store like isetan, Robinson, takashimaya and even small boutique store like haji lane etc has it. A little disappointed to find it so commonly available. But still happy I got it for my home due to it's suitability. Cos not many nice wall hang phone around :D

Saw this @ Metro too... Price is $3XX

Not cheap leh

You are eyeing the chrome one which Defelio bought? That one is more ex, whereby the white and black ones are ard $250.

Hi Shazy

Actually this phone is VERY commonly seen everywhere now. It's available in all major departmental store like isetan, Robinson, takashimaya and even small boutique store like haji lane etc has it. A little disappointed to find it so commonly available. But still happy I got it for my home due to it's suitability. Cos not many nice wall hang phone around :D

ya hor its supposed to be rare and considered vintage... And yesss the black phone suits your wall perfectly..Thanks for the info pinkwhale :good:

ya hor its supposed to be rare and considered vintage... And yesss the black phone suits your wall perfectly..Thanks for the info pinkwhale :good:

Think becos it's very popular now thus many places also selling. Since u still can choose u should look around some more. No prob..

Hi pinkwhale, great reno you have there. Dun mind sharing your contractor contact and the cost of your reno without furnishing. Thanks in advance!

Hi

Lovely suar table! Can pm me contact? Thanks!

Hi Possible,

I got it from Charislife, you can google their contact and location. I went to their factory location so that u can probably meet the boss and bargain directly.. :D

Good luck !!