Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Really love your place..and you're making me very tempted to add some industrial feel into my place..!

And I realized, I got the same sofa and fan as you too.. :P

Thank you for sharing and referring K! :yamseng:

Thanks babe! The place is really quite comfortable indeed making me almost late for work everytime haha...

K is super well versed in industrial so u can try brainstorming with him.

I'm sure your place will turn out fantastic as well!!

Really? U got this sofa too? Haha we same taste le. How abt color? What's the color u getting? I think I remembered they do have similar turquoise color but in lighter tone.

For the haiku fan did u buy white or black one? White got stock available and more scandi.. Whereby black more industrial feel but think no stock till Nov I heard.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi May_dream1

Thanks for dropping by, honor to see you here.. ^^

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes the phone can be use, but actually I have yet to activate my phone line, but decided to set it up first since my contractor happened to be there to help me drill hole.

i always come by here... hehehehe.....

once you activate the line, the can use already loh. and start charging your friends 10cents when they want to try to make a phone call. hahahaha.... really nice piece! giving me idea what to do next time too. hehehe..

Hi Pinkwhale,

Nice progress of your home! Loves :thumbs up:

Notice you have a open concept kitchen, just to check with you when u on yr aircon in the living room will it be cool enough as some of the air will flow to the kitchen as well.

I'm very impressed with your renovation. Your house looks stunning.

Can share your contractor information and reno cost.? Would be grateful if you could pm me.Thanks

really love that brick wall design of yours... might steal your design for our new house... Hope you dun mind! :P

I paid deposit for tt sofa during one expo fair..haven't choose color..! But probably grey or light brown?

Actually decided not to have celing fan de but my place is small, don't look like we've space for standing fans..and I fell in love with haiku, white of course! Cuz suit my theme mah..but price increased and it's really heart pain!! =(

Hey,

Can I triple LIKE your brick wall?

I hv 2 wks to go before moving in... Hmmmmm

Should I?

Hehehe!!!!

Hi Hi Hi^^

thanks...... I like ur kitchen cement screed and black pipes wiring. K showed me some photos.. How come never see u update on facebook?

Ur carpentry up already? Reno completed? Why you don't want to move in? Ur place very industrial feel le... NICE too!!!

Omg, your brick wall is special and inspiring! It's something different from all other brick walls. Don't mind to tell me how much does it cost to do a piece of wall like this? I assume it should be cheaper than tiling the whole wall? :sport-smiley-004:

Your contractor is creative!

Omg, your brick wall is special and inspiring! It's something different from all other brick walls. Don't mind to tell me how much does it cost to do a piece of wall like this? I assume it should be cheaper than tiling the whole wall? :sport-smiley-004:

Your contractor is creative!