Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi i am new, noob to enabling, try again else drop me an email at lin_guine at yahoo dot com dot sg.

thanks.

Hi

I had managed to PM you. Pls check :sport-smiley-018:

Hi...

I've been following your t-blog and like your kitchen concept to the max :good:

Please PM me your contactor contact as well.

Hi PinkWhale,

Love your hse concept. Mind pm me your contractor & quote ?

Thank lots lots :):)

Hihi... I had pm-ed you both...Good luck!!

My T-blog is getting bored with only sending of contact number. But I'm going to start my phase 2 renovation very soon, much sooner than I expected...

I had always wanted a craftstone brick wall in my home, it had always been on my wishlist. But during renovation due to budget and K's idea, I switched to do cement screed wall instead focusing on kitchen area.

Now that renovation is completed and though I love my cement screed wall, I still envied those who had brick wall or subway tiles at home. I still wanted a brick wall very much it seems... So I complained to my contractor that I regretted not doing a brick wall.. And of cos he suggested me... "Lets do it now !!"

And work will commence on this coming Tues! Talking abt my contractor being fast hand fast leg really is 名不虚传!

It's a one day job according to him as I'm not doing a full height brick wall and I hope the re-cleaning won't kill me !!

Pray that it turn out well !! And I can feel the pre-renovation excitement all over again... Haha I really like doing renovation !! But of cos provided is working with someone responsible and you can trust...

hi.

love your WIW,

my wtb keeps on pestering me to build WIW

mind sharing the cost of the reno?

thanks.

Hihi... Thanks it's actually just a simple wardrobe with no special accessories just that it's big. But that had to give up one room. I will share some pictures of the WIW tonite as someone was also asking for it, I'm now outside and writing via iPhone. Regarding the cost of the whole Reno, I will pm you.. :)

Good for you... How big will your brick wall be?

Craftstone cost will be kinda on the high side.

I'm doing it on the wall behind my sofa. Find it too plain now.. :D

Ya last time didn't do cos find it ex.. But now always envy people. So now thinking maybe just do it. But I will not be doing full wall cos that pc of wall is not small, need at least 10 boxes and just at cost price already cost me 1k+ haven't plus workmanship cost.

We target to use maximum just 4 box to decorate that wall hopefully the price is MUCH lower. K say do first then see how much then decide haha... Hopefully he will gives me a BIG discount since I helped to make him much popular now..

My T-blog is getting bored with only sending of contact number. But I'm going to start my phase 2 renovation very soon, much sooner than I expected...

I had always wanted a craftstone brick wall in my home, it had always been on my wishlist. But during renovation due to budget and K's idea, I switched to do cement screed wall instead focusing on kitchen area.

Now that renovation is completed and though I love my cement screed wall, I still envied those who had brick wall or subway tiles at home. I still wanted a brick wall very much it seems... So I complained to my contractor that I regretted not doing a brick wall.. And of cos he suggested me... "Lets do it now !!"

And work will commence on this coming Tues! Talking abt my contractor being fast hand fast leg really is 名不虚传!

It's a one day job according to him as I'm not doing a full height brick wall and I hope the re-cleaning won't kill me !!

Pray that it turn out well !! And I can feel the pre-renovation excitement all over again... Haha I really like doing renovation !! But of cos provided is working with someone responsible and you can trust...

wow u're doing up ur brick wall le...! only half? muz post up pics..! and yar..brickwalls are really expensive and i really hope mine will turn out well..else really is :bangwall:

and yar..k's really fast..i like..hopefully my reno can start soon too! :D

Edited by theitsybits

Woo-hoo!!!! Can't wait to see the brick wall!!!!

K is taking a 'break' from mine until mid June when my flooring n carpentry are up.

Hi Pinkwhale,

I just joined RenoTalk and really love your house!

Can you please share with me your contractor's contact as well as the cost breakdown of your Reno? I'm planning to do a brick wall too, how much did your contractor quote you? Many thanks :))