Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Very nice of the reno, is it convenient for you to let me know the contact of your contractor? convenient to share whats your cost for the reno?

Thanks a lot

email : prettydad@gmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello there! we love your place & are currently sourcing for contractor for our new punggol flat. could you pls share your contractor's contact? if you don't mind is it possible to share your quotation too pls? thanks!

hi pinkwhale!

Read through every comment in your tblog, very nicely done!

Could you PM me the cost your contracter quoted for doing up the false ceiling + cove lights at the living room area, as well as the cost of doing up the kitchen including the hacking + blum cabinets? thank you!

Hi,

Like you, I would like to design a loft rustic house but been struggaling to get the right contractor. YOur contractor seems to be able to do the job. Could u pm me yr contractor contact. Great job for the place.

Chuk8

Hi, Congrats on a great reno done ! The end product looks real good and cool. I'm waiting for my keys to arrive in June and still scouting for ID. COuld you share your ID/contractor contact and cost to do your place?

Thanks!

hi pink whale, understand that your contractor is kevin, may i know a breakdown of your quotation if possible? :)

hi pinkwhale, are you using the same contractor as paloma? do you mind pm-ing the contractor's contact? thank you!

Hi graky

I had intro my contractor to paloma. So yup we are using the same contractor. I had pm you already.. ^^

Hi graky

I had intro my contractor to paloma. So yup we are using the same contractor. I had pm you already.. ^^

Can post the pics of your wardrobe?

Hi all^^

I had replied to you via pm except for linguini which I can't pm to you successfully. Maybe you block pm?

hi i am new, noob to enabling, try again else drop me an email at lin_guine at yahoo dot com dot sg.

thanks.