Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Animal Horoscope 12.5%

ok i know this is just one of the character in the 8 characters, but i am not asking on accuracy, etc

I am curious, WHEN does a FS master starts to forcast on a yearly basis ? Only coming to cny ? I thought they are expert and they can forcast many years in advance ? But how come FS master starts appearing as it near cny ? Advertisment ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ok i know this is just one of the character in the 8 characters, but i am not asking on accuracy, etc

I am curious, WHEN does a FS master starts to forcast on a yearly basis ? Only coming to cny ? I thought they are expert and they can forcast many years in advance ? But how come FS master starts appearing as it near cny ? Advertisment ?

The outlook for the next year is always based on 4 Feb. The FSM would typically plot the bazi chart of the year based on this date. It just so happen that CNY is always around 4 Feb.

Anyone can forecast many years in advance as long as you know how to plot bazi charts using the Ten Thousand year calendar.

But what's the point in publishing a forecast for 2020 now when 2012 has not even started ? The general public wants to know what's in store for them in next year.

I think you haven't met with a great master yet. They normally don't do all these predictions openly unless you know them and ask them and IF they are in the mood. Those who did forcast which you read in newspapers and publish books, by now I'm sure you know how accurate they are.

Any genuine masters can forcast in advance and even 50 years ahead, they only appear during CNY is because those are the times punters, reporters and season's topic are ready :)

Speak of the devil and he doth appears by sending me email. Here is the link.

http://www.wayonnet.com/NewsDetails.aspx?aid=225

Dear Bepgof,

Wah, devil also uses email arh...

No wonder they called it Cloud Computing; dark cloud that is.

Oops!

Devils now use many comm platforms leh.

Just curious, why u called tKY the "devil"

Curiosity at times, kills. Misplacement of words kill one without bleeding in sight.

The "devil" which I'm referring to is the idiom (not IDIOT hor): "Speak of the devil and he doth appear".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_of_the_devil

飞刀不可虚发, 唯恐伤到自己。共勉之。

Curiosity at times, kills. Misplacement of words kill one without bleeding in sight.

The "devil" which I'm referring to is the idiom (not IDIOT hor): "Speak of the devil and he doth appear".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_of_the_devil

飞刀不可虚发, 唯恐伤到自己。共勉之。

mine is wee , not lee so not 小李飞刀 hoh.

I think you haven't met with a great master yet. They normally don't do all these predictions openly unless you know them and ask them and IF they are in the mood. Those who did forcast which you read in newspapers and publish books, by now I'm sure you know how accurate they are.

Any genuine masters can forcast in advance and even 50 years ahead, they only appear during CNY is because those are the times punters, reporters and season's topic are ready :)

Are those books and magazines providing the coming year predictions worth to buy to read?