Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SnOOpy

Clementi buddies

Hi Clement08, JDS, Ausbee,

How's yr reno going on? The Clementi Mall will be opening on 13th Jan 2011!!!... that's really super fast. can wait to explore the basement where most of the shops will be. i wonder how people can access the basement? from the glass lift near the bus stop at main road? If you guys hv any news pls share

Hi HDBfan, JDS & Ausbee,

Have started renovation today. How about u all, JDS & Ausbee.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi HDBfan, JDS & Ausbee,

i havent decide on contractor yet. Most likely will drag after CNY as quotations are slow in coming in...

or maybe the ID/contractors too bz with CNY job to respond to me. :P

Can you share who you are engaging for your renovation?

Hi HDBfan, JDS & Ausbee,

Hi Clement08

Same like Ausbee, I have not started Reno yet, still waiting for quotes and likely to start only after cny. Will your Reno be completed b4 cny?

Hi Clement08, JDS, Ausbee,

How's yr reno going on? The Clementi Mall will be opening on 13th Jan 2011!!!... that's really super fast. can wait to explore the basement where most of the shops will be. i wonder how people can access the basement? from the glass lift near the bus stop at main road? If you guys hv any news pls share

Hi hdbfan

Havn't started reno :) Tonight(13 jan) will go to the mall to see see look look :)

just came back from the mall... NTUC finest seems small as compared to the other one at central...

looking forward to the mall when all shops are opened!

i havent decide on contractor yet. Most likely will drag after CNY as quotations are slow in coming in...

or maybe the ID/contractors too bz with CNY job to respond to me. :P

Can you share who you are engaging for your renovation?

Have pm u my contractor.

Hi Clement08. Ausbee, JDS,

Looks like from this forum i'm the only one who havent got the keys. Well that's because my flat is still under construction!!! Well i prefer not to get the keys too early as i wana move in only when most of them hv moved in (otherwise too noisy, dusty etc)....

The Clementi Mall is quite a decent size i guess - if you were to compare West Mall's basement, think ours is bigger. At least i think the NTUC has a bigger walkway than the one at Central. 1st day i was there and wow so many ppl were there.. overheard quite a few ppl saying "Condo rite".. hahha. Hmm not sure if McDonalds will be 24 hrs.. i can forsee students hanging out there.. the Subway is really a sorry small space!!! at least the outlet at Cityvibe is so much bigger. I wonder if they will let go the Cityvibe outlet in future.

I also read that Empress cinema will be demolised to make way for a 10 cinema hall and Entertainment centre by 2012.... Guess we will hv almost everything within walking distance...

Good luck on yr reno

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Jan 25, 2011

DBSS land for sale at Clementi

By Linette Lin

The 21,906.5-sq-m site is located at Clementi New Town, an area complete with convenient facilities and amenities.

THE Housing and Development Board (HDB) is launching the tender for sale of land at Clementi Avenue 4 under the Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) on Wednesday.

The 21,906.5-sq-m site is located at Clementi New Town, an area complete with convenient facilities and amenities.

For shopping, food and entertainment options, residents can look to The Clementi Mall and West Coast Plaza.

Recreational choices are diverse, with the Clementi stadium, sports hall and swimming complex nearby.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_628028.html

getting more and more packed in our little town in years to come..

Traffic gonna be a killer. :(

Hi Clement08. Ausbee, JDS,

Looks like from this forum i'm the only one who havent got the keys. Well that's because my flat is still under construction!!! Well i prefer not to get the keys too early as i wana move in only when most of them hv moved in (otherwise too noisy, dusty etc)....

The Clementi Mall is quite a decent size i guess - if you were to compare West Mall's basement, think ours is bigger. At least i think the NTUC has a bigger walkway than the one at Central. 1st day i was there and wow so many ppl were there.. overheard quite a few ppl saying "Condo rite".. hahha. Hmm not sure if McDonalds will be 24 hrs.. i can forsee students hanging out there.. the Subway is really a sorry small space!!! at least the outlet at Cityvibe is so much bigger. I wonder if they will let go the Cityvibe outlet in future.

I also read that Empress cinema will be demolised to make way for a 10 cinema hall and Entertainment centre by 2012.... Guess we will hv almost everything within walking distance...

Good luck on yr reno

I am really glad that the mall is a small and decent one. :)

Looking at Tamp mall, Jurong point, Nex....its always jammed pack with pple, just walk through the mall is already quite a challenge.

I am really glad that the mall is a small and decent one. :)

Looking at Tamp mall, Jurong point, Nex....its always jammed pack with pple, just walk through the mall is already quite a challenge.

i already think jam packed with people leh...

don't know what's going to happen to the temp bus interchange and the surrounding land when the SERS is completed...

condo?

i already think jam packed with people leh...

don't know what's going to happen to the temp bus interchange and the surrounding land when the SERS is completed...

condo?

My bet?

Another enbloc area in clementi ....and this will be the allocated compensation site. :D

My bet?

Another enbloc area in clementi ....and this will be the allocated compensation site. :D

I can't think of any other site to be enbloced at Clementi. Initially i thought the Clementi ave 4 would be an EC site but DBSS came out. So i'm not sure if our blks will be a future site for EC or private condo. I would be nice to have EC here.

I also just can't figure out what will be built/done to blk 445 and the town council when it is demolished.

I can't think of any other site to be enbloced at Clementi. Initially i thought the Clementi ave 4 would be an EC site but DBSS came out. So i'm not sure if our blks will be a future site for EC or private condo. I would be nice to have EC here.

I also just can't figure out what will be built/done to blk 445 and the town council when it is demolished.

i heard rumours from the coffeeshop ah peks that condo will be built at ave3... :P

for those who started renovation, anyone knows how much is the removal of debris/ haulage fees ?

I was told it's $1400 for 5 room. it's high, isnt it.

for those who started renovation, anyone knows how much is the removal of debris/ haulage fees ?

I was told it's $1400 for 5 room. it's high, isnt it.

Ya, is $1,400 for 5rm. They said need to employ worker to carry the cement/ debris to and fro from our new house to the lorry park at our current house parking area. Tat is why so expensive. Wat to do? pay loh.