Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SnOOpy

Clementi buddies

Hi hdbfan,

My kitchen and bathroom also have cracks like urs with metal exposed. But I dun care already. U seen to know a lot of info about ave 1, u got friend stay there ? Did any one from Ave 1 wants to get Ave 3 (ours location) or reversal. Can swop hse if both agree ???? haha.

Very fast, 40th flr already, I think u may get ur hse earlier, maybe Mar 11. Congrads.

I got the second letter from HDB saying tat they have refund the money loaned from CPF + interests in to my CPF Acct. This money is use for partial payment of my new flat. Even the net balance if any, is also use for payment of new flats. The $30 advance to upon collect of keys, if intend not to have it, u may use it for partial payment of flat also. If a person is 55yo and above the amt of withdrawal for purchase of the new flat is subject to the min sum for retirement.

I do not intend overlay the kitchen and toilet tiles. Leave it as it is. But built shower screen in the bath area.

Hi Clement08,

What i heard may not be true abt Ave 1 (you know rumours always float around) hahah. Anyway for Ave 1 the flat selection they were not offered our flats.. It was only opened to the public during 'Balance of Sale of flat' in Oct 2009.

Can you share with me why you think i'll get my keys in Mar '11? I'm already excited but if you hv inside news.. pls pm me. I cant wait to see your flat also.

Is your current flat fully paid? Mine is not so i will not get the $30K. Actually you will only be given $10K first and when you return the keys to yr current flat, HDB will give you the balance $20K.

Yeah now we need to keep the min sum before HDB grants the loan!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Clement08,

What i heard may not be true abt Ave 1 (you know rumours always float around) hahah. Anyway for Ave 1 the flat selection they were not offered our flats.. It was only opened to the public during 'Balance of Sale of flat' in Oct 2009.

Can you share with me why you think i'll get my keys in Mar '11? I'm already excited but if you hv inside news.. pls pm me. I cant wait to see your flat also.

Is your current flat fully paid? Mine is not so i will not get the $30K. Actually you will only be given $10K first and when you return the keys to yr current flat, HDB will give you the balance $20K.

Yeah now we need to keep the min sum before HDB grants the loan!

Hi hdbfun,

I see, It's just rumours.

I mean, since they are already building 40 storeys, I quess u may get ur key earlier, sorry making u so excited. But I really hope u get ur flat eariler too.

According to the letter, the $30k will be paid to u upon collection of key. Anyway, no doubt my flat was fully paid, I will be not get the $30k because I want to use it as part payment of my new flat.

Hi hdbfun,

I see, It's just rumours.

I mean, since they are already building 40 storeys, I quess u may get ur key earlier, sorry making u so excited. But I really hope u get ur flat eariler too.

According to the letter, the $30k will be paid to u upon collection of key. Anyway, no doubt my flat was fully paid, I will be not get the $30k because I want to use it as part payment of my new flat.

Hi Clement08,

Last sunday i went to recce those SERS flat at Dawson Place. That area is still not fully occupied. It is only about 20% occupied. I went to see the view from the top floor of some of the blks.... hmm very beautiful.... but not for long coz they will be building the new HDB flats designed by WOHA just in front. One interesting thing i noticed is that there is a gap between the main door and gate unlike our current flat and most flats there is no gap rite but those flats there have a nice gap (dunno for wat).

As for our area the progress - i can't see much except that my blk they've completed 40th floor and now building the roof with water tanks.

Do you have any updates to share?

Hi Clement08,

Last sunday i went to recce those SERS flat at Dawson Place. That area is still not fully occupied. It is only about 20% occupied. I went to see the view from the top floor of some of the blks.... hmm very beautiful.... but not for long coz they will be building the new HDB flats designed by WOHA just in front. One interesting thing i noticed is that there is a gap between the main door and gate unlike our current flat and most flats there is no gap rite but those flats there have a nice gap (dunno for wat).

As for our area the progress - i can't see much except that my blk they've completed 40th floor and now building the roof with water tanks.

Do you have any updates to share?

Hi HDBfan,

Ready? only 20% occupied, then wat happen to the 80% of the SERS family? They have shifted to other location? How can it be?

I dun mind having a gap between the main door and the gate because, I can utilites tat place to put my slipper and shoe, now my slipper outside the gate. Town council cleaners also dirty my slipper and the area outside my house when they wash using highpresssure jet. I hated them cleaning my place. Instead of cleaning my house outside, they made my place more dirty. I got clean it up after their washing. hai.

I was told, next week is the final inspection by HDB for my blk. Hope to receive my key soon. Your blk I saw tbe building of the water tanks too.

Hi HDBfan,

Ready? only 20% occupied, then wat happen to the 80% of the SERS family? They have shifted to other location? How can it be?

I dun mind having a gap between the main door and the gate because, I can utilites tat place to put my slipper and shoe, now my slipper outside the gate. Town council cleaners also dirty my slipper and the area outside my house when they wash using highpresssure jet. I hated them cleaning my place. Instead of cleaning my house outside, they made my place more dirty. I got clean it up after their washing. hai.

I was told, next week is the final inspection by HDB for my blk. Hope to receive my key soon. Your blk I saw tbe building of the water tanks too.

Hi Clement08,

The SERS residents may be still renovating and the HDB always builds extra flats for the public so maybe the keys are not released yet. Queenstown SERS flats only 3 affected but HDB have built at least 8 blks there. So perhaps in the next few months it will be almost full.

The fat Indian guard at our construction site - gave a namecard of ID to my mum today. Said ID is good and blah blah.. did u also receive it? LOWE Design. Guess he gets some commission.

On wednesday when the cleaner washed the blks, i think he must be a new cleaner becoz he splashed the water into the house as well.

Ok let me know once you have collected yr keys and we shall meet.

Hi Clement08,

The SERS residents may be still renovating and the HDB always builds extra flats for the public so maybe the keys are not released yet. Queenstown SERS flats only 3 affected but HDB have built at least 8 blks there. So perhaps in the next few months it will be almost full.

The fat Indian guard at our construction site - gave a namecard of ID to my mum today. Said ID is good and blah blah.. did u also receive it? LOWE Design. Guess he gets some commission.

On wednesday when the cleaner washed the blks, i think he must be a new cleaner becoz he splashed the water into the house as well.

Ok let me know once you have collected yr keys and we shall meet.

Hiya HDBfan

I see, they are still doing renovation. Queenstown SERS flat at Dawson not bad, got nice scenery. I heard complain from ppl at Dawan, market too far away, not many food centre.

I think so, the fat indian quard should have some commission for recommendation.

ok, i am also eagerly waiting for the keys to my new flat.

will keep u informed.

Edited by Clement08

Hi Clement08,

I haven't been passing by our new development and went by yesterday and saw they've installed 3 sculptures in silver at the water feature part. Seems quite nice. On Sunday i went to reccee this enbloc development at Kallang MRT for those Sims Drive folks - their units are nicely spaced apart and they too have this gap between the main gate and the door. Theirs was announced after Clementi and yet they've gotten their keys. Yday i saw that they were still breaking down someting at the new bus interchange!!! Gods know what they're doing!

Hi Clement08,

I haven't been passing by our new development and went by yesterday and saw they've installed 3 sculptures in silver at the water feature part. Seems quite nice. On Sunday i went to reccee this enbloc development at Kallang MRT for those Sims Drive folks - their units are nicely spaced apart and they too have this gap between the main gate and the door. Theirs was announced after Clementi and yet they've gotten their keys. Yday i saw that they were still breaking down someting at the new bus interchange!!! Gods know what they're doing!

Hi Hdbfan,

Today, the pt blk is open oredi, u can walk from the bus-stop to the point blk (441A) then walk to CityVibe. My wife and I went to take the lift up my floor, but only thing cannot go into the house.

Hi Hdbfan,

Today, the pt blk is open oredi, u can walk from the bus-stop to the point blk (441A) then walk to CityVibe. My wife and I went to take the lift up my floor, but only thing cannot go into the house.

Hi don't mind if I join in :), I have received HDB letter yesterday and was informed to collect keys for my point block in 2 weeks time. How about you guys?

Hi don't mind if I join in :), I have received HDB letter yesterday and was informed to collect keys for my point block in 2 weeks time. How about you guys?

Hi JDS,

U are welcome. May I know which floor u r at? I have not receive letter yet. Mine is 30+ floor. Today 7th floor is open up for people to see.

Hi Hdbfan,

Hi Clement08,

Wow that's good. i heard about it but didn't know they've opened up to ppl. I will check it out today!!

hi all, mind if i join in? i'm also at 30+ floor on the point blk... also getting my keys in 2 wks.. :)

Hi Ausbee & JDS,

U r welcome to join us... didn't know there are folks in this thread and will be shifting soon to the SERS flat. Well my blk is still under construction. so will get my keys only next year. U guys must be very excited and how's the preparation - reno, quotes, ideas, furniture etc... pls share and i would love to meet up to get a look into your flat if you dun mind.

Hi JDS,

U are welcome. May I know which floor u r at? I have not receive letter yet. Mine is 30+ floor. Today 7th floor is open up for people to see.

Hi Clement08

Mine is 30+ floor too! went up to the unit yesterday night and met my "future" neighbour and they told us that they have yet to receive the letter. But how about now, have you received any good news? So 7th floor is open up for people to see? I will go again tomorrow ;)

Hi Ausbee & JDS,

U r welcome to join us... didn't know there are folks in this thread and will be shifting soon to the SERS flat. Well my blk is still under construction. so will get my keys only next year. U guys must be very excited and how's the preparation - reno, quotes, ideas, furniture etc... pls share and i would love to meet up to get a look into your flat if you dun mind.

Hi hdbfan

We are definitely very excited! In fact 2 months ago, me and hubby have already gone to some ID firms to obtain quotes. We would be pleased to share our ideas. Maybe can meet up after we have collected the keys :).