Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SnOOpy

Clementi buddies

Hi Clement08,

Do you know anybody who has selected 3rm? Any idea what will be built when blk 445 and town council blk gets demolised? I still can't figure out why these 2 blks must go.. the space isn't that big.

Hi hdbfan,

I, know my neigbour below selected 3rm, they told me becos of their outstanding loan they cannot get 4rm and also some old couples selected 3rms, becos their children are staying with them. I hope after demolised the blk 445 and town council, they dun built anything there, prefer to have more greenery then concrete walls again.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi hdbfan,

I, know my neigbour below selected 3rm, they told me becos of their outstanding loan they cannot get 4rm and also some old couples selected 3rms, becos their children are staying with them. I hope after demolised the blk 445 and town council, they dun built anything there, prefer to have more greenery then concrete walls again.

Hi Clement08,

The 3rm flat layout beside my future flat is not nice. The 3rm flat at the other corner is like condo design with the rooms at one corner.

Do you have a rough idea of how much you want to spend on reno alone? I hope my budget of $30K is enough when my time comes with prices increasing.... hv to get afew furniture n electronic stuff as well... wish i could strike TOTO or 4D...hahah

BTW they have laid some wonderful tiles at the coffee shop near the POSB ATM. I guess they will hv some lights as well coz i saw some gaps in the middle of certain tiles with some wires and the tiles are interlaced. Looks really good.

Hi Clement08,

The 3rm flat layout beside my future flat is not nice. The 3rm flat at the other corner is like condo design with the rooms at one corner.

Do you have a rough idea of how much you want to spend on reno alone? I hope my budget of $30K is enough when my time comes with prices increasing.... hv to get afew furniture n electronic stuff as well... wish i could strike TOTO or 4D...hahah

BTW they have laid some wonderful tiles at the coffee shop near the POSB ATM. I guess they will hv some lights as well coz i saw some gaps in the middle of certain tiles with some wires and the tiles are interlaced. Looks really good.

The 3rm beside ur future flat look like got bigger living area becos it dun have the corridor to the room whilst the 3rm at the other corner look like condo but with smaller living area. So ppl choose 3rm on their own preferrence. If I choose, I will choose the other corner, not becos of condo-likem but it is not so hot.

I think my budget exceed $40k becos of the glass partition for study, kitchen and hacking of kitchen wall, excluding purchase of elect stuff and furntire. Try to keep some old elect stuff and furnitue that are useable.

I notice the tiles at the coffee shop but I din notice any lights. Will look at it when I go there.

The house on the 4th floor storey already install the roof, but inside still under renov. I notice the last day of this renov is overdue. Is there anything wrong with the contract? Isteem - renov contractor at clementi.

The 3rm beside ur future flat look like got bigger living area becos it dun have the corridor to the room whilst the 3rm at the other corner look like condo but with smaller living area. So ppl choose 3rm on their own preferrence. If I choose, I will choose the other corner, not becos of condo-likem but it is not so hot.

I think my budget exceed $40k becos of the glass partition for study, kitchen and hacking of kitchen wall, excluding purchase of elect stuff and furntire. Try to keep some old elect stuff and furnitue that are useable.

I notice the tiles at the coffee shop but I din notice any lights. Will look at it when I go there.

The house on the 4th floor storey already install the roof, but inside still under renov. I notice the last day of this renov is overdue. Is there anything wrong with the contract? Isteem - renov contractor at clementi.

Hi Clement08,

Budget $40K - seems very modest....

The 4th storey flat roof completed? Hmm i wonder if they can make storage space there.... seems like to good place to store stuff.

I'm guessing that lights will be installed at the intersection of the tiles near the coffee shop. The carpark entrance at the main road for commercial folks also seem like lights will be installed along the wall.

Hi Clement08,

Budget $40K - seems very modest....

The 4th storey flat roof completed? Hmm i wonder if they can make storage space there.... seems like to good place to store stuff.

I'm guessing that lights will be installed at the intersection of the tiles near the coffee shop. The carpark entrance at the main road for commercial folks also seem like lights will be installed along the wall.

Hi hdbfan,

The roof top look like completed. The contractor still need to install a flat roof above the flat. Ya, u can store all ur barang barang up there no body knows. The other day, I went to see in the evening after work. Look inside quite eriee leh especially now chinese 7 months.

Wat is the purpose of installing lights there? For quideing vehicle moving in or wat ? can vehicle enter or not ? I got no ideal wat is it.

Hi hdbfan,

The roof top look like completed. The contractor still need to install a flat roof above the flat. Ya, u can store all ur barang barang up there no body knows. The other day, I went to see in the evening after work. Look inside quite eriee leh especially now chinese 7 months.

Wat is the purpose of installing lights there? For quideing vehicle moving in or wat ? can vehicle enter or not ? I got no ideal wat is it.

Hi Clement08,

I went to take a look last evening at the 4th storey flat... they have made a room in the living room!! so their living room is smaller. Too bad they didn't raise the rooftop higher.

The lights are for guideing vehicles (i believe) but that entrance is only for commercial cars. Hmm looks like it will be quite confusing like that time when the bus interchange shifted... the cars that want to go to our blks, went to the bus interchange!

This time from the MRT station, the taxi stop will be pushed somewhere at the beginning of Cityvibe and you can see the road paving the way for commercial cars to go into the basement just after that and then the bus stop is just beside that... hmm really looks like there will be traffic congestion.... and then the buses will turn left after traffic light to go into the interchange while the commercial cars can drive through the basement and come out the other side near the coffeeshop. I hope my analysis is correct (it is based on the 3D scale up model of the development) did you take pictures of those? It was displayed during the Estate renewal exhibition and when we went to select our flats at HDB.

Don't know if security system will be installed to stop cars frm entering after certain hours. You know each time i go to reccee the place i always find something new - like either a bridge link or certain entrance, shelter etc..

Hi Clement08,

I went to take a look last evening at the 4th storey flat... they have made a room in the living room!! so their living room is smaller. Too bad they didn't raise the rooftop higher.

The lights are for guideing vehicles (i believe) but that entrance is only for commercial cars. Hmm looks like it will be quite confusing like that time when the bus interchange shifted... the cars that want to go to our blks, went to the bus interchange!

This time from the MRT station, the taxi stop will be pushed somewhere at the beginning of Cityvibe and you can see the road paving the way for commercial cars to go into the basement just after that and then the bus stop is just beside that... hmm really looks like there will be traffic congestion.... and then the buses will turn left after traffic light to go into the interchange while the commercial cars can drive through the basement and come out the other side near the coffeeshop. I hope my analysis is correct (it is based on the 3D scale up model of the development) did you take pictures of those? It was displayed during the Estate renewal exhibition and when we went to select our flats at HDB.

Don't know if security system will be installed to stop cars frm entering after certain hours. You know each time i go to reccee the place i always find something new - like either a bridge link or certain entrance, shelter etc..

Hi hdbfan,

Next time when everything is ready, the traffic will be very congested, we can cars, vans and buses all over the place. Some going in the building and some come out of the building. Dun know people going to cross the road, By then, we can look down from our flat to witness the busy Clementi town centre.

I also dun know whelther got security system or not but tat dun borther me, becos I take bus n mrt. How often do u reccee, I alway there in the morning, but dun see much progess leh. Do see workers cleaning the windows at the point blk.

Hi hdbfan,

Next time when everything is ready, the traffic will be very congested, we can cars, vans and buses all over the place. Some going in the building and some come out of the building. Dun know people going to cross the road, By then, we can look down from our flat to witness the busy Clementi town centre.

I also dun know whelther got security system or not but tat dun borther me, becos I take bus n mrt. How often do u reccee, I alway there in the morning, but dun see much progess leh. Do see workers cleaning the windows at the point blk.

Hi Clement08,

I also take bus n MRT but as a pedestrian must still be careful but i don't see much chance of me using the path from the current way to reach our blk from the MRT once i shift there. I recce the progress building juz once a wk, sometimes after work.

I think the water feature will be at the structure being made now against the pillar of yr blk (the one facing the Bengawan Solo). I can still remember how the old Clementi water feature was.... took up too much space and juz before it got demolished, there were too many Indonesians and Filipinos around that area.

Are you into fengshui?

Hi Clement08,

I also take bus n MRT but as a pedestrian must still be careful but i don't see much chance of me using the path from the current way to reach our blk from the MRT once i shift there. I recce the progress building juz once a wk, sometimes after work.

I think the water feature will be at the structure being made now against the pillar of yr blk (the one facing the Bengawan Solo). I can still remember how the old Clementi water feature was.... took up too much space and juz before it got demolished, there were too many Indonesians and Filipinos around that area.

Are you into fengshui?

Hi hdbfan,

Ya, the water feature will be at the structure being made against the pillar of my blk facing Bengawan Solo.

I dun really into fengshui, but do take note some fengshui practices during renov. Eg., like dun place the fridge or water basin opp or very close to the stove. Try to place the bed and sitting position to the best of ur fengshui position. Do not put ur bed directly facing the door. I notice that my new flat the common toilet is in the centre of the house which is no good for fengshui. Some suggest to put close the toilet bowl after use and put up curtain at the toilet door. I prefer to close the toilet door after use. My new hse the facing position is South-West West (hope to see the sea/river from the living room) and sitting position is North-East-East (hope to see Bukit Timah hill from Main Bedroom), got "Shan" got "Shui" . The area with more windows (bright side of ur hse) is the facing position and the darker side is the sitting position. Ur best position is base on ur Kua number ( depend on ur birth date).

Hi hdbfan,

Ya, the water feature will be at the structure being made against the pillar of my blk facing Bengawan Solo.

I dun really into fengshui, but do take note some fengshui practices during renov. Eg., like dun place the fridge or water basin opp or very close to the stove. Try to place the bed and sitting position to the best of ur fengshui position. Do not put ur bed directly facing the door. I notice that my new flat the common toilet is in the centre of the house which is no good for fengshui. Some suggest to put close the toilet bowl after use and put up curtain at the toilet door. I prefer to close the toilet door after use. My new hse the facing position is South-West West (hope to see the sea/river from the living room) and sitting position is North-East-East (hope to see Bukit Timah hill from Main Bedroom), got "Shan" got "Shui" . The area with more windows (bright side of ur hse) is the facing position and the darker side is the sitting position. Ur best position is base on ur Kua number ( depend on ur birth date).

Hi Clement08,

Wow looks like you know quite abit on Fengshui!

Yesterday i saw the link from the 2nd floor of the MRT station near the lift.... almost ready.. will hack the wall soon. They are also building 2 shelters from the current bus stop to the shopping centre.. That's really good news for most of us... For us fm the MRT station can cut through fm 2nd floor to the shopping centre and then find the lift home (when it is raining).

Hi Clement08,

Wow looks like you know quite abit on Fengshui!

Yesterday i saw the link from the 2nd floor of the MRT station near the lift.... almost ready.. will hack the wall soon. They are also building 2 shelters from the current bus stop to the shopping centre.. That's really good news for most of us... For us fm the MRT station can cut through fm 2nd floor to the shopping centre and then find the lift home (when it is raining).

Hi hdbfan,

Learn abit on Fengshui here and there from internet and also listen to people says.

U will be more convenience then me. Come out of MRT, go to 2nd floor of the mall. Then take the lift from 2nd floor right up to ur home. I dunno got any link from the 2nd floor of the mall to the point blk or not. If not, I may need 2 take a the lift from 2nd floor to 8th floor (roof garden) of the slab blk and walk over to the point blk and then get the lift up again to my house.

Hi Clement08,

Do you know anybody who has selected 3rm? Any idea what will be built when blk 445 and town council blk gets demolised? I still can't figure out why these 2 blks must go.. the space isn't that big.

My gut feel is to demolish them and widen the roads there.

Once the mall and people start moving in, the roads there are going to be very heavily congested.

But the Eng wah cinema is still in the way and staying put, and will be upgraded and open for business..

Edited by Always Happy

Hi hdbfan,

The traffic is gonna get worse for sure with more cars, qeueing to turn in frm either current NTUC junction or the mall/MRT junction.

The traffic is gonna get worse for sure with more cars, qeueing to turn in frm either current NTUC junction or the mall/MRT junction.

Hi Always Happy,

Are you living in Clementi? Are you also affected by SERS?

Hi Always Happy,

Are you living in Clementi? Are you also affected by SERS?

How i wish I am... :P

I envy you guys every time i drove pass the mall.

BTW just curious, what are the prices like for the 3,4 and 5rooms offered may i ask?

Also, under SERS u are kinda forced to upgrade and take another loan...will this be still consider the 1st loan( from the enbloc unit) or new second loan?

PS. I have been living in ave 5 for 12yrs...will I have the chance?? haha