Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beluga

5A At Cck

Also, thanks to da jie Mae29 to be able to meet with you. Now I remember your unique apartment that has 2 entrances one. I'm sure my wife will be able to click with you as she's into fengshui also.

Hi, bro 'beluga'

I can now link a person's face to your RT's nick here!

Sandra whatsapp me this morning that you are looking for me~~~

Just sent you my contact detail, and hope I can help.

Btw, saw from your post that you engaged a FS master who came last weekend, hope everything is alright.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I met him at balestier branch. They opened a new showroom at Thomson? must be doing great then. russell or cyrus, he's the same guy. i think cyrus is his Christian name. I used to called him Cyrus also.

Hi.. anybody engage Russell of D'trenzo before..? Have not manage to find much about him as ID... Anybody pls share ur comment..

It has been a long time since I update. Still waiting for the 2nd appointment which is scheduled on 27th Feb. Meanwhile, we have purchased a couple of stuffs...

A 3 + 1 recliner sofa from Cellini (Park Mall)

IMAG0131.jpg

A long dining table with quartz top. We added another long bench to make it 2 long benches + 2 chairs. We really liked the table!

IMAG0128.jpg

A queen size bed with frame... Sigh, we wish we could get a king size but our current configuration does not allow us to....

IMAG0132.jpg

Passed by the Thinker Novelty and got poisoned by all the nice clocks. End up buying this:

BCMJ523NR.jpg

First draft of 3D design is expected to be out by tomorrow.... Can't wait to see it!

Wa, your floorplan is almost the same as my house. I stay in CCK too. Can go to my blog to see and get some ideas. Happy reno. :-P

Edited by ernieliew75

Wa, your floorplan is almost the same as my house. I stay in CCK too. Can go to my blog to see and get some ideas. Happy reno. :-P

Now that I revisited your blog, I remember that 2 cats night light.....

Your unit's MBR very special leh, looks like comes with pre-allocated WIW?

Yours so big!!! My 5 rm is like last time 4 rm

New units are like that one lor..... My family has 4 adults and 2 children.... Sigh, can never buy new units....

A long dining table with quartz top. We added another long bench to make it 2 long benches + 2 chairs. We really liked the table!

IMAG0128.jpg

I saw this table and like it very much, but I didn't went in the shop to ask for the price. How much did you buy?

I saw this table and like it very much, but I didn't went in the shop to ask for the price. How much did you buy?

We got it as a package.... If you get it individually, I think it is 2388, which includes 1 long bench and 2 chairs.

Finally just received 1st round of 3D design!

Living Room area

1) Main entrance. Facing the main entrance is a wall shoe cabinets. The other side of the cabinet actually a door to the storeroom.

The floor area in front of the shoe cabinet should not be laminated. It should be rough tiles and hacked to lower the level so that it becomes a foyer.

ShoesCab.jpg

2) living room

The drawers are fully covered. Need to change to transparent type in some of the drawers so that the settop boxes can be hidden inside.

Living.jpg

Edited by beluga

Rooms

1) MBR

masterwardrobe.jpg

masterroom.jpg

2) Parent's room

bedroom2.jpg

3) Son's room

Top hung cabinet above the study table is missing.

The build-in wardrobe looks too shallow.

bedroom3.jpg

4) Daughter's room

Top hung cabinet above the study table is missing.

The build-in wardrobe looks too shallow.

studyRM.jpg

Edited by beluga

Your 3D very nice :good:

It looks nice because it is vivid but not as realistic as what I have seen in some forumers'.