Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beluga

5A At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

from pic looks ok mah....toilet also clean

Ya loh, I also think not too bad. There are really very bad one.... You wont even want to look at the toilets.

The previous house I viewed, had this small flies all around and very very dirty esp the toilets. The uncle rented out the rooms.

The previous house I viewed, had this small flies all around and very very dirty esp the toilets. The uncle rented out the rooms.

Yea, it could be worse.... Sigh, talk about toilet, the common toilet's design is poor. The door is directly facing the shower area! Hopefully rain shower will minimize the water splashing on the door.

I thk older flats r like tat. My new place also hv shower facing door n shower screen can't be put due to small area. Only good thing is house is much bigger than newer flats

You cant change the location of the shower area?

Nope.... If you look at the floorplan, you can see that there is not much maneuvering option.

Blk 613 is very near to MRT. A very good location. I have been looking for units in your area. Can't find one. You have nice 3D drawings. Can I have the contact of Russell? Thanks a lot.

Hi, chanced upon your T-blog and thought that your renovation cost is so much cheaper as compared to ours when both are 5 room resale. :(

Edited by sunnyisland

Hi, chanced upon your T-blog and thought that your renovation cost is so much cheaper as compared to ours when both are 5 room resale. :(

Must see the details of the renovation laa...

Must see the details of the renovation laa...

Yah. I think we did a lot of hacking, building of walls and also lots of carpentry work. That's our initial budget though. With our requirements, that pricing will be impossible.

Renovation will start today!

Ordered the Fujioh FX900 (SGD380) and Rinnai RB-3si(SGD495) from Zero during the weekend.... Didn't know there is a cheaper model with inner flame....

Today is the 2nd day renovation started....

Went to take a peep today and saw about 8 bangla working.... They were clearing the hacked debris and carting sands to the kitchen and service yard. Quite impressed to see that they even sweep the floor at the ground level directly below our place. Wish I could take some picture but the whole is too dark due all lighting taken out.

Went out again to NTUC to buy 2 cartons of packet drinks but they have left when I returned to the place....

Edited by beluga

Dropped by today at 9pm. Saw them carting tiles and stack them on the living room...