Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beluga

5A At Cck

Did u do whole house rewiring? Circuit board changed due to whole hse rewiring? Seeing u calculate the cost really scary ah

Yes, everything.... but even I myself was surprised how how literally they took the work, rewiring... it really mean all wires removed.... They even removed the SCV cables and rewire from the electrical riser. One good thing is, previous crappy SCV cable is now properly done.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Did u do whole house rewiring? Circuit board changed due to whole hse rewiring? Seeing u calculate the cost really scary ah

Usually old flats better to rewire whole flat. Never know when they did it, which might be 20 years ago. Normal 4 room flats abt 3-3.5k, 5 room abt 3.5-4k and EM abt 4-5k. But also depends on how many lights u have so don't overdo. Sometimes it's bright enough, no need to overdo. My kitchen I overdo by 2 downlight so not too bad. Overall still ok.

So always budget in this amt in your Reno, especially old flats above 20 years.

Below is the plan of the power socket, network points and SCV socket....

floorplan_sockets-1.jpg

I didn't put in the downlight points as it will be too cluttered...

Edited by beluga

Today I guess they stopped work at 6 pm sharp as they are now doing the false ceiling which involves a lot of drilling and thus noisy..... Went there are 8 pm and saw the living and dining area false ceiling is already up.

It is progressing very fast. Efficiency is high

Looks so.... Hopefully QC is maintained.... ^^;;;

Below is the plan of the power socket, network points and SCV socket....

floorplan_sockets.jpg

I didn't put in the downlight points as it will be too cluttered...

1 thing I realized for newer flats, once you have the wardrobe in the room, it's very difficult to put ceiling fan cos no space Liao.

1 thing I realized for newer flats, once you have the wardrobe in the room, it's very difficult to put ceiling fan cos no space Liao.

The study room is too small to use the 56“ Panasonic F-M14E8 fan... Will use a KDK baby fan instead. So I'm selling 1 unit now at SGD165. Any taker?

Ahhh... too bad my house ceiling height is too low. If not we can install ceiling fan at home. Is KDK baby fan wind power strong?

Ahhh... too bad my house ceiling height is too low. If not we can install ceiling fan at home. Is KDK baby fan wind power strong?

Got too low one meh? HDB flats more or less standard height right? Unless yours already have false ceiling? The Panasonic fan needs abt 30cm.

As for the KDK fan, saw it installed at one of my friend's place. Not bad...

Anyone interested in buying KDK fan from JB? I just called the shop to check the price of the KDK baby fan and it is RM315. They said, I can return the Panasonic fan but they will not refund the difference. So, so long as I buy anything above RM390, which is the price of the fan, I can then top up the difference....

Looks like the windows are all done! Grills not up yet though....

windows.png

plus toilet louvres... (pix not taken)

Edited by beluga

Sigh.... Looks like all the rooms can't use the Panasonic fans. Guess I got to exchange 3 of the Panasonic fans to 4 KDK baby fan with additional top up of RM90. Why don't I return all 4 of the Panasonic fans? you may ask. Well, one of the unit, the box is gone, so it's not possible to return. So, I may probably use it for the living room OR sell it at 2nd hand price liao....

Hmm how come suddenly all fan can't be used? Was it declared by electrician or carpenter?

Better to keep the panasonic for living rm since area is bigger..

Hmm how come suddenly all fan can't be used? Was it declared by electrician or carpenter?

Better to keep the panasonic for living rm since area is bigger..

The fan is early early buy already... Now with the L-box starting to fall in place and the position of the air on fan coil in the vicinity, it's really too small to fit. Not that it will hit nearby item but it looks too big. Living room no problem, can still fit.

Edited by beluga