Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Their ofc is bt juzan empty shell wif nobody there. Go expo n mk a scene! Gt the organizer involve as well for allowing such cheaters iinto tis show!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

First of all I would like to apologise to our customers who are affected by our internal logistics mix ups. We are currently in the midst of restructuring our company's logistics department.

Secondly we have verified that user tajmihelich is indeed one of our staff and he has been reprimanded for his actions of making a false and irresponsible post to mislead customers.

For caljas, disappointedcustomer and fedup we have contacted them regarding their issues and settled with them.

Cheryl78, we know about your case and would be in contact with you by next week regarding the whole issue.

As for mintty1234 and shawncck, could you please provide your invoice numbers here as we have no way of tracing your case without it.

As for michelletan, please provide your invoice number too as your case is definately not settled. No refund has been agreed as you did not turn up with your friends and neither did any reporter show up. In the event that your posting is found to be false and malicious and you are not one of our customers. We would be taking legal action against you.

Hi all,

First of all I would like to apologise to our customers who are affected by our internal logistics mix ups. We are currently in the midst of restructuring our company's logistics department.

Secondly we have verified that user tajmihelich is indeed one of our staff and he has been reprimanded for his actions of making a false and irresponsible post to mislead customers.

For caljas, disappointedcustomer and fedup we have contacted them regarding their issues and settled with them.

Cheryl78, we know about your case and would be in contact with you by next week regarding the whole issue.

As for mintty1234 and shawncck, could you please provide your invoice numbers here as we have no way of tracing your case without it.

As for michelletan, please provide your invoice number too as your case is definately not settled. No refund has been agreed as you did not turn up with your friends and neither did any reporter show up. In the event that your posting is found to be false and malicious and you are not one of our customers. We would be taking legal action against you.

Who is ExcellenceHomeAdmin?

May i suggest you stated your full name and contact number in your forum signature for your customers to contact you directly? It is better have them contact you directly then posting their displeased experiences in RenoTalk.

Michelle, so did any report went down on sat?

And have they promise a refund? Excellence Admin say ur issue is not settle and there were no reporter...

So who is telling a lie??

Excellence Admin, Please put down ur name and contact number for us to contact u directly....

There are alot ppl suffering bcos of ur logistic issue... Customer shd not suffer due to ur internal problem...

Ppl do not want to know any reason or excuse of the delay of delivery.... they just want their item in time...

What is the use of telling ppl logistic problem, so things delay... Then who will want to buy from u in future...

yes they finally deliver my tv console ( but not the dining chairs & coffee table cos the colour was wrong) on tue though it was late again. i cease my case with small claim, police & case.

Hi all

Thank you Albert and Shawn for your constructive criticism.

I am in charge of Excellence Home Gallery IT matters such as website, social media and now forums. All the responses are from Elson, my job is simply to spellcheck and post and relay responses from here. All matters related to the business can be directed to Elson @ 96585314. If he does not pick up the call please send an sms and give your invoice number with a description of your issues.

The main reason we set up an account on this forum is that we realise a few of our customers might have been overlooked for one reason or another and thus they are here to feedback their experiences. For the rest of our customers who have any issues, they can contact our sales staff directly as usual.

Finally we would like to clarify once again that there were no incidences last saturday. Username michelletan did not show up nor were we contacted. We are quite confident that hers is not a genuine case.

Hi all

Thank you Albert and Shawn for your constructive criticism.

I am in charge of Excellence Home Gallery IT matters such as website, social media and now forums. All the responses are from Elson, my job is simply to spellcheck and post and relay responses from here. All matters related to the business can be directed to Elson @ 96585314. If he does not pick up the call please send an sms and give your invoice number with a description of your issues.

The main reason we set up an account on this forum is that we realise a few of our customers might have been overlooked for one reason or another and thus they are here to feedback their experiences. For the rest of our customers who have any issues, they can contact our sales staff directly as usual.

Finally we would like to clarify once again that there were no incidences last saturday. Username michelletan did not show up nor were we contacted. We are quite confident that hers is not a genuine case.

Thanks for the clarification.

Forum is a faceless environment; we do not know who is lying, who is the actual victim or who is the trouble maker. It is a good idea for Excellence Home Gallery to create an forum account and post the mobile phone number for their customers to contact them directly.

For customers that claimed bad service by Excellence Home Gallery please take your grieve to SCT; do not spread untrue poison in the forum or else be prepare to face the consequences in court.

hmm... this is shocking! Only Shawn and me are Silver Member, those claiming grieve are all newbies.

May I suggest those claiming your grieve post the scan copy of your invoice here? The reason for it is to help Excellence Home Gallery to check their records and contact you directly. This should be a win-win situation for both party!