Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

They are the regular at Expo....

The best is get all victims and make a fuss at Expo... Force them to refund, if not dun leave the booth....

Make every customer know their bad service.... More victims more power... I feel it will help....

That is the only way, even they die die no refund, at least let all ppl there know... so no more further victims...

And all victims can procced to SCT to claim them...

wow, they still having booth!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

but i think there is really no crowd at their booth on labour day. Not a single soul.

I believe this thread somehow works.

This company really jiak sai.

to stop further victims is to stop the company that in charge of exhibition letting them have any booths in

any furniture fair

They are the regular at Expo....

The best is get all victims and make a fuss at Expo... Force them to refund, if not dun leave the booth....

Make every customer know their bad service.... More victims more power... I feel it will help....

That is the only way, even they die die no refund, at least let all ppl there know... so no more further victims...

And all victims can procced to SCT to claim them...

Edited by rayfox

Is excellence home gallery really that bad, i had brought a queen size mattress form them for $2299 @ expo, and had it delivery to me on time without fail. Maybe i'm the lucky guy. Hopefully those buy form them have no problem with thier stock. GOOD LUCKY

Is excellence home gallery really that bad, i had brought a queen size mattress form them for $2299 @ expo, and had it delivery to me on time without fail. Maybe i'm the lucky guy. Hopefully those buy form them have no problem with thier stock. GOOD LUCKY

For mattress, most likely they are able to deliver on time because they just order from local supplier.

In my case as well, the only thing arrived on time is the Mattress which was delivered directly by MaxKoil.

i was told by the sales manager, the delay usually caused by fancy customisation from customers, resulted the workmanship is not up to expectation.

not sure those facing delay was caused by customisation request?

for me, i just requested for delivery on end of June, all factory standard size.... lets proof will it caused delay? will post my update again .

i was told by the sales manager, the delay usually caused by fancy customisation from customers, resulted the workmanship is not up to expectation.

not sure those facing delay was caused by customisation request?

for me, i just requested for delivery on end of June, all factory standard size.... lets proof will it caused delay? will post my update again .

ြGood Luck!!!

I am one of the victim as well. My delivery date was 10 April then postponed to 14 May but no respond from them at all. Now I keep trying to call Elson but he did not pick up my calls, called office as well but no one answered too.

Can anyone advise if I filed a small claim, am I able to recover back the full amount? I paid $3998 FULL!!

I am one of the victim as well. My delivery date was 10 April then postponed to 14 May but no respond from them at all. Now I keep trying to call Elson but he did not pick up my calls, called office as well but no one answered too.

Can anyone advise if I filed a small claim, am I able to recover back the full amount? I paid $3998 FULL!!

Haiz, sorry to know that u'r a victim. Someone org or body should just stop them having booth.

Haiz, sorry to know that u'r a victim. Someone org or body should just stop them having booth.

Anyone visited their showroom/office before? The one at Kallang Pudding Rd as stated on their namecard.

Anyone visited their showroom/office before? The one at Kallang Pudding Rd as stated on their namecard.

Hi Lin82, I have not visited their showroom before but others in the forum have mentioned that it is only a warehouse.

My suggestion is, there is no point in negotiating with such people.

I have been through their various stages of deception. The company is full of lame excuses and will never deliver. I have waited half a year already!

CaseTrust will not be able to help you. SCT is your best option.

Hi Lin82, I have not visited their showroom before but others in the forum have mentioned that it is only a warehouse.

My suggestion is, there is no point in negotiating with such people.

I have been through their various stages of deception. The company is full of lame excuses and will never deliver. I have waited half a year already!

CaseTrust will not be able to help you. SCT is your best option.

Hi Niue

Have you filed for SCT?

Hi Lin,

Really sorry to hear that.

We visited their showroom/office before. It is just like a warehouse to keep their display set which are used in the expo shows.

I am lucky enough to get back my refund without going to SCT.

However, I would like to advise to you to go to SCT asap in order to get back your money.

They always give many lame excuses and empty promises.