Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Hi Lin,

Really sorry to hear that.

We visited their showroom/office before. It is just like a warehouse to keep their display set which are used in the expo shows.

I am lucky enough to get back my refund without going to SCT.

However, I would like to advise to you to go to SCT asap in order to get back your money.

They always give many lame excuses and empty promises.

totally agree with you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Lin,

Really sorry to hear that.

We visited their showroom/office before. It is just like a warehouse to keep their display set which are used in the expo shows.

I am lucky enough to get back my refund without going to SCT.

However, I would like to advise to you to go to SCT asap in order to get back your money.

They always give many lame excuses and empty promises.

Hi Hsannaung

Yup, I ardy went SCT this morning. Hope that I will be able to get back all my $$.

Hi Hsannaung

Yup, I ardy went SCT this morning. Hope that I will be able to get back all my $$.

Hopefully all of us who have been affected by Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd get our money back.

This is our hard earned money. Justice will prevail.

Hopefully all of us who have been affected by Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd get our money back.

This is our hard earned money. Justice will prevail.

Good Luck to all of you.

Hope you all can get back your money asap.

Cheers. :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi all

I am also having this problem!!! If I know they are such lousy company, I would have not purchase anything!!! I ordered a sofa set in Mar and was promised delivery but till now, I have not seen or smell it!! I have been calling and calling, both office number and handphone of sales and the so-call manager but no one picks up or reply me!!!!

I will make a police report when I reach home as the invoice is at home and hurry down to SCT to make a claim!!! I have thrown away my old sofa!!!

If that Excellence watever did read my post, please reply!!!

I dont want your sofa anymore, just refund me!!! How do you ppl do business, I really wonder!

Hey Daveyap you are right, remember 4 yr back when i refurnish my 3+2 sofa so call PU leather, it took me $1200, as right now raw meterial have went up, how can they reupholster the sofa in italian leather for $800 went they have to ship to china and return back to sg. ONE THING for sure i will not buy any sofa or mattress make in china

Hey Daveyap you are right, remember 4 yr back when i refurnish my 3+2 sofa so call PU leather, it took me $1200, as right now raw meterial have went up, how can they reupholster the sofa in italian leather for $800 went they have to ship to china and return back to sg. ONE THING for sure i will not buy any sofa or mattress make in china

China is very fond of PU Leather. I recently reholstered my cushions and sofa seat in real Italian leather. The difference in quality is really worth the price. I really enjoyed seating on it now. I recently decided that I too will not buy any sofa or mattress that is made in China.

China is very fond of PU Leather. I recently reholstered my cushions and sofa seat in real Italian leather. The difference in quality is really worth the price. I really enjoyed seating on it now. I recently decided that I too will not buy any sofa or mattress that is made in China.

China products may take another generation to be acceptable. Right now, they simply produce without quality. That is why even the chinese buys foreign brands.

as for china prc ..hmmm hahahahah

China products may take another generation to be acceptable. Right now, they simply produce without quality. That is why even the chinese buys foreign brands.

as for china prc ..hmmm hahahahah

By the way, the Excellence Home admin MIA ?

I am the latest victim, I have ordered sofa, king bed with mattress and super singel with mattress since Feb 2012. None delivered yet. Elson keep giving me excuses about China factory re-locating, agent did not get photo of headboard because logistics person has run away. They have t-loan me a queen bed. This Sat was suppose to deliver the king and super single bed frame, next Sat all mattress. I just called them and they say only super single bed frame can be delivered, king bed frame delay to next week, and king mattress delay to 5 Jul. Sofa delivery also on 5 Jul.

I would like to know if anyone has got back their money from SCT ? They do not want to refund me.

I am the latest victim, I have ordered sofa, king bed with mattress and super singel with mattress since Feb 2012. None delivered yet. Elson keep giving me excuses about China factory re-locating, agent did not get photo of headboard because logistics person has run away. They have t-loan me a queen bed. This Sat was suppose to deliver the king and super single bed frame, next Sat all mattress. I just called them and they say only super single bed frame can be delivered, king bed frame delay to next week, and king mattress delay to 5 Jul. Sofa delivery also on 5 Jul.

I would like to know if anyone has got back their money from SCT ? They do not want to refund me.

This is so terrible ... same old excuses

Before you guys plan to buy anything, it is good to check the history and legality of the company(seller).

The business owners can always register with the RCB with a new company name if the former company's reputation was tarnished or involved with any legal proceedings, license terminated or went bankrupt before.

A check on ACRA's website shows that this Excellence Home... was just registered locally last year (based on its business registration number). Refer to ACRA's URL>> https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet

Anyway, everyone should always do the groundwork before being pressured to sign on the dotted lines on any purchase.

Don't even be pressured to pay a huge lump sum deposit at those furniture expos or fairs.

If they can bend their rules during the price negotiation in the first place, you could also lay your own terms, in black & white, in detail, on the invoice before you put down any deposit, provided both parties are agreeable & it's authorized, by someone of authority, (i.e. a manager preferably.)

If you're those kiasu, kiasi type of consumers, then Include the wordings "Brand New" in the invoice. You'll have a case if you suspect that the seller sent you showroom/ display set with any flaws & all, instead of new one.

If you're a recent victim of any unscrupulous crooks, don't take it lying down & suffer in silence. Take action to retrieve your hard earned money from the seller.

There's CASE, SCT, police affairs dept, Lemon law, etc.

If all else fail, you can always call TCS Channel 8's Frontline hotline or local newspapers to share your bitterness & put the seller in the public limelight.

Generally, crooks managed to con customers time and again & got away with it due to the lack of consumers awareness.

(Nope, I'm not a competitor of the seller and neither am I from the furniture nor interior design industry, in case anybody thinks so.)

Happy shopping! =)

Oh my god! Elson and his excuses are just so lame. This company probably has no items to deliver to customers and must have a big fat book of lies/lame excuses to train its staff. Even after all this time, with many consumers posting their experiences with the company, they continue affecting more customers.

Yuanjiun, u have a valid case, I have not received anything from them when I have bought my sofa in Jan this year. You will probably not receive anything except the T loan stuff and bad quality products from them.

You have companies like IKEA providing excellent customer service and then, you have Excellence Home Gallery.

Consumers continue to deceived by them!