Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Hi Kamalbensra,

Too bad I don't have his photo but he ever placed a FULL PAGE advertisement on the Chinese Newspaper (Lianhe Wanbao) on 11 May 2011. There is a photo of him but doesn't look like him (he said the photo was taken at a younger age). Maybe he had too many debtors that's is why he dare not put his present photo there.

As for FB, I had tried searching but couldn't find him there.

I think he had took our $$$ to place the advertisement there. Just can't imagine a FULL PAGE ADVERTISEMENT WOULD COST HOW MUCH.

Everyone will feel happy to have bought a new flat but I am not because of HIM, CAUSING MY FAMILY TO SUFFER. Every corner of my flat will make me think of his wrong doings.

But I BELIEVE THAT RETRIBUTION WILL GOES TO HIM.

He had read my post thru renotalk and had called me up trying to compensate me with some freebies and want me to remove my post here. But was rejected.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Always check the background of company. If the quotation comes out ridiculously cheap; other then providing cheap materials/labours, it is usually contractors wanting to use lumpsum money for other purposes. Always check the company background or the person him/herself before committing.

I check for feedback/comment on all my proposed contractor, but could not find anything on him. Hence unfortunately when i got him, nightmare starts. Eventually we did settle things out, and my house was done up but not exactly what i had in mind. but like most of you people, he still outstand me $$$. I'm just wondering if i could get it back. How are you people going to go about this?

Hi Renotess,

My nightmare is similar to yours. My renovation was not what I intended to do also. Kindly PM me yr contact so that I can get in touch with you.

Don't believe what he is going to say to you cos he always talk terms with you but he never fulfilled. Let the LAW deal with him.

Dear all, please note if you have to issue cheque that is to Oh Cheng Han, do stop any further dealing with him. He can change his christian name, but he can never change his own surname, unless he wants to disown his parents.

Angrybird, you should indicate his name on the title of this forum, so that it's easy to search for his name on the search engine, and other homeowner will be durected to this forum. I do web check on most of the contractors i enquire, but unfortunately i didn't come across any bad comment on him. Thus foolishly trusted him with so much money.

He thinks he still deserves salary after causing us so much trouble and distress. This black sheep must be ousted from the renovation industry to prevent more victim. MAY ALL VICTIM STAND OUT TO BRING JUSTICE TO ALL HOMEOWNERS HERE IN SINGAPORE. Pls PM (send message) / add me or Angrybird as friend.

Hi Renotess,

Hopefully we can still find other victim thru our post here.

Wish us all the best.

Hi All, I too faced the same problem just recently. Have all of you formed a group to take him down? He has brought me so much trouble. Looking forward to hear from all of you who had experienced him...

Edited by bkhj

Hi,

Did you sign the contract under Space Molecules Pte Ltd or his new company?

If you have deal with Kane Oh Cheng Han but under different company, kindly reply this with his new office and address so that no other peolpe would fall under his SCAM.

Had met up with 2 other vicitms and police report had been made. Case still pending.

He will only suck all your $$$$$ and job not finished and MIA and will give you all kinds of stupid excuses. Do no ever believe him anymore cos he will surely tell you this: Give me sometime and I will get your job done. He will only waste your time in waiting cos he always made promises but NEVER FULFILLED.

Regards,

Angry birds

Edited by angrybirds

Hi,

Recently, my friend told me that she be taking her keys for her new BTO house this month.

I had told her to beware of this CHEATER when looking for reno quotations and never spent time looking for this CHEATER who had cheated my $$$.

I hope that all house owners do not fall under this scam like I had fallen into. Beware of his FULL NAME which I had stated above as he had changed his English name and his company name.

If can take a look at your ID's IC to verify. Better be safe than $$$ wasted.

It's really a hassle if your ID cannot finish up the job WITHIN THE DEADLINE. It's no joke cos the impact will affect your whole family not only yourself.

I know he had been reading my post but what I am stating here are all facts.

Regards,

Angrybirds.

Any update from the police?

If he has intentions to cheat from the start but need proof which can be quite grey I think.

Otherwise, he should be put into jail for doing this.

This type of guy should be put to jail....

If this thing happened to me, and police cant do anything to him...

I will go to his place to make a fuss daily... Make sure he pay my money back...

If not, I will get debt collector to collect back for me....

Any update from the police?

If he has intentions to cheat from the start but need proof which can be quite grey I think.

Otherwise, he should be put into jail for doing this.

Hi angrybird,

Can u post his number here?? I want to call him up to scold him...

Make sure he return money... If he dun want, i will help to disturb him daily....

Hi,

Recently, my friend told me that she be taking her keys for her new BTO house this month.

I had told her to beware of this CHEATER when looking for reno quotations and never spent time looking for this CHEATER who had cheated my $$$.

I hope that all house owners do not fall under this scam like I had fallen into. Beware of his FULL NAME which I had stated above as he had changed his English name and his company name.

If can take a look at your ID's IC to verify. Better be safe than $$$ wasted.

It's really a hassle if your ID cannot finish up the job WITHIN THE DEADLINE. It's no joke cos the impact will affect your whole family not only yourself.

I know he had been reading my post but what I am stating here are all facts.

Regards,

Angrybirds.

Hi Ivy001,

So far no news from police yet. It's been 2 mths. Such a long wait. But will updates my post if any news from them.

Yes, all victims hope he will end up in jail. He is just so sickening.

Angrybirds

Hi Shawncck,

Thanks for replying my post .

Sincerely appreciate your help. But we have made a police report and will not do any rash act against him.

Yes, this kind of guy should go to jail.

We shall see what police side can do to him first. Cos my main concern now is that I do not want anymore VICTIMS who falls under his SCAM.

It can be a TERRIBLE REAL NIGHTMARE.

Just help me spread the word around if u have any friends who are currently looking for renovation contractors or ID.

Angrybirds.

I'm also a victim of this guy Kane Oh. I'm watching his every move closely now.

If he continues with the way he do things (empty promises, delay tactics), I'll make sure he pay painfully via the legal way of course.

When the time is right, I'll place more information about him here.

Edited by YouAskForIt

Hi YouAskForIt,

Have your house reno done up already or still in the progress? Did you sign contract with him recently? If you have recently sign contract then kindly post his NEW COMPANY NAME to create public awareness.

He is the kind who always made EMPTY PROMISES, DON'T ANSWER PHONE CALLS and DELAYING YOUR RENO (cos he had no $$$ to pay his SUB CONS) therefore your reno will be delayed.

We need more police reports from victims and hopefully with more reports police will take action against him.

Hopefully when timing is right, do post more updates here.

BTW, if you are doing police report against him kindly do PM me so that I can give you our report number and you can tag it along.

Angrybirds