Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Kindly refer to your PM. Tks.

Angrybirds

Angrybirds and the rest,

PM his pics and I"ll help spread his evil doings.... Going to upload his pictures in all major website..Renotalk, Hardware zone, Car forum, makansutra etc etc so the whole Singapore can see his face for all the pain that he caused you poor guys - The power of media cannot be underestimate....

I also suggest you upload his picture on the facebook BL on contractors which can create greater awareness...

What goes around comes around....

Hi Angrybirds..

Reading this post interestingly and very scare to get some contractor like this cheat in future! :(

I also suspect this CHEAT is someone I met before (due to his awful name) but doesnt know this jerk well so just to confirm.

Can you upload his picture easily here so that save the troubles of you sending privately to everyone or if not PM me...THANK U!!!

Hi Angrybirds,

Well recieved the picture of the fraudster and have helped to forward and spread his pictures around on your behalf hope to warn other houseowner before they get conned by him again - Hope this helps..

XC90 & Angrybirds,

PLEASE SEND THIS CON MAN PICTURE TO ME!!!

I'M RENOVATING MY HOUSE SOON AND SCARE KENA BY THIS TYPE OF JOKER!!!

ANY IDEA WHERE THIS CON MAN IS SETTING UP HIS SHOP NOW SO I CAN VERY ALERT OF SUCH PROFESSIONAL CHEAT AS I HAVE NOT MUCH $$ TO KENA CON BY HIM IF NOT DIE LIAOZ...CAN SOMEONE SHARE SHARE WHERE IS HIS WHEREABOUT SO MY RADAR CAN BE UP AND BEWARE!!

THANK U!!!! :dribble:

Hi,

Tks for helping me spread around. Hope you have a smooth Reno next year.

Angrybirds

1348632102' post='748388']

Hi Angrybirds,

Well recieved the picture of the fraudster and have helped to forward and spread his pictures around on your behalf hope to warn other houseowner before they get conned by him again - Hope this helps..

Hi,

Kindly PM me yr email address so that I can forward the mail to you.

Yes, his shop is at Siglap Ctr, his shop had NO SIGNBOARD. Maybe No $$ to install one. Lol.His shop Space Molecules P/l & The Cup Living P/L are both still Active with ARCA. Meaning to say he can still use either one of his company name to sign contract with any others. So kindly take note of this as one of the victim signed a contract with these 2 companies. Play safe, kindly asked for your ID Full Name and verify his IC. Really no joke cos this cheater always change his English name. Btw, his full name is Oh Cheng Han. Hope all these info are useful to u.

Angrybirds

1348633123' post='748392']

XC90 & Angrybirds,

PLEASE SEND THIS CON MAN PICTURE TO ME!excl.gif

I'M RENOVATING MY HOUSE SOON AND SCARE KENA BY THIS TYPE OF JOKER!excl.gif

ANY IDEA WHERE THIS CON MAN IS SETTING UP HIS SHOP NOW SO I CAN VERY ALERT OF SUCH PROFESSIONAL CHEAT AS I HAVE NOT MUCH $ TO KENA CON BY HIM IF NOT DIE LIAOZ...CAN SOMEONE SHARE SHARE WHERE IS HIS WHEREABOUT SO MY RADAR CAN BE UP AND BEWARE!!

THANK U!excl.gif! :dribble:

Edited by angrybirds

Wah..he still dare to OPEN shop in Siglap Center??

What is the shop address and unit - which floor?? Good to let fellow forumer and newbie know so we can avoid manz!! He trying to con more people??! :(

Angrybirds...there is a way to upload this cheat photo here..just register in "IMAGESHACK" and save it.Cut and Paste the "http : //link" in the image and upload the link in the thread and it will automatically upload his picture for everyone to look and see...

Save hassle for everyone so the public can see his picture and be forewarn...

Hi,

Yes, his occupation is a CHEATER. So what else can he do than cheat. I got to know his new shop thru a victim but wasn't very sure what is the unit number.

Maybe you can try to search thru ACRA website. His new company is the cup living p/l.

If you have the time, please go to renotalk blog and search for DIrector of cup living. He is another victim too.

Angrybirds

1348735075' post='748684']

Wah..he still dare to OPEN shop in Siglap Center??

What is the shop address and unit - which floor?? Good to let fellow forumer and newbie know so we can avoid manz!! He trying to con more people??! :(

Angrybirds...there is a way to upload this cheat photo here..just register in "IMAGESHACK" and save it.Cut and Paste the "http : //link" in the image and upload the link in the thread and it will automatically upload his picture for everyone to look and see...

Save hassle for everyone so the public can see his picture and be forewarn...

Hope these ppl will rot one day!

Hey Dejawo,

Chill....Some good kind forumer sent me his Facebook picture and I immediately recognise his smurky chubby face which I"m shocked and speechless as I briefly encounter this rascal ( Was surprised didnt know he cheat people $$) !!!

Though I dont know him VERY WELL and never keep in touch but friends..of friends of friends use to drink with him in St James Power Station and Clarke Quay (Shanghai Dolly Bar) area. Dont know where he hide now??? Dont see him in these places anymore.

Actually, the worst victim is his wife as he is always sleeping behind her back chasing woman skirts in the bar whom he met which I was told and verified by my common female friends.

His tactics is always telling the girls he met all his sad broken stories in his marriage and his wife blah blah blah... and trying to bring them to bed winning sympathy. I was told he was quite successful with his plot in fact!! I feel very sad and pitiful for his wife actually and she should be the ultimate victim if she is still with him.... ( I cannot verify this but my friends confirmed he is a **** jerk trying to sex woman up apart from cheating $$$)

Sad bloke...