Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Hi, if anyone went to check on the Space N Living at IMM. Pls check the crook new name. Someone commented in the renotalk forum, that he met an ID (of that shop) whose work (tactic) description is so much like the crook we encountered. I don't know if all cheating ID cheats in the same way. But if found out the name, should inform all, and get it link up with victims from that shop.

Dont understand why Space & Living in IMM still employ this cheat - Kane Ho Cheng Han?? Wouldnt it tarnish the company name and reputation?? ( Just wondering??)

Or is he being part of the shareholder??

Can all the victims just all round up and gather to turn up in IMM Space & Living and confront this con man during the weekend ( which is the peak time) to see what kind of remedy action he will do for you victims??

Also, if there is other people who unfortunately signed up with Space & Living, it will also help them to take precaution from this guy and cheat or against the renovation company??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So what can u do after u round him up? He will just give excuses say company is not his. It's his company who cheat yr $. Go after the company? Full of cr@p.

I am not protecting him but before u approach him get the reporter to go there too. Make a big scene but make sure he is in. E.g call up the company and act like u want to get ID work done. This skunk is a pro. He hides and cheats. Even law cannot catch up with him?

So what can u do after u round him up? He will just give excuses say company is not his. It's his company who cheat yr $. Go after the company? Full of cr@p.

I am not protecting him but before u approach him get the reporter to go there too. Make a big scene but make sure he is in. E.g call up the company and act like u want to get ID work done. This skunk is a pro. He hides and cheats. Even law cannot catch up with him?

i was told by a bank loan officer, that before they approve the loan, they will check-up about the company too.

There are already few cases where some ppl will just keep on open new company, with fanciful names, giving good rates, took yr money and run.

Some ppl are blacklisted in the bank system. However if they approach another friend to set up a new company, the banker has to be more vigilent to protect the consumer. So in short, there are already ppl who are conning innocent couples who saves up over the years to do a new flat.

And the problem with PTE LTD company is - on one hand u feel safe bcas its like a big company, on the other hand, if they run away, u can't do much about it. U can't sue much if they decide to close down the company.

So u make demands that u make payment bit by bit, cash by cash, else u are putting yrself at a risk too. Else, find another company. There are so many renovation firms.

Or.... look for referral by friends or recommendation. Ask to view the existing owner's house, see a few, ask their opinion how they feel about the ID they engage. Read their hp message, they should have proof of communications over the past months while renovating.

Don't go for just offers or sweet talkers.

In yr situation, try to find out the full exact CORRECT name, then thru' yr friends who works in bank(if he has the a/c) or HDB sector, using his name, u will limit to few persons having same name, from there, narrow down to the estimated age by the IC number, then u are able to check the ID's home address (secretly). Make a scene at his house.

Hi,

I had already forward you his photo, kindly check your email.

Angrybirds

i've tried to pm u but failed as it says u can't receive any new msgs..so kindly email me the pic of the scammer at :kyo_deniro@live.com

anyone who have his photo also can help email it to me as i will be getting my new house very soon

Hi,

I had already forward you his photo, kindly check your email.

Angrybirds

Hi. Pls email me Kane Oh's pic also. My email is Kort_wei@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, he knows Spore law very well. He often says he got a very good friend who is working in the SPF.

BTW, another thing that he can't change is his H/P no. cos he is a BANKRUTCY.

A BANKRUTCY IS UNABLE TO ANYHOW CHANGED HIS NO. .

If u really want to call him, try jamming his phone by calling him every minute.

He will definately answer your call. I ever called him 40 over times( line busy call again, no answer call again) until he surrender and answer his call.

Maybe you can try talking to his wife instead of him becos his wife is the DIRECTOR of his company. Hope this works.

Angrybirds

Its useless. This cheats knows all the loop hole in SG law! Police, small claims and lawyer all dont work on him.

Police Report - If he still picks up your calls, he is still consider contactable even if he promise to show up but didnt. Under Law, he is still not consider a CON MAN.

Small Claims - He dont show up. Even if you win because he dont show up and you are given the right to seize his items in the office, What is there left to seize ah? Now he dont even seem to have a proper Office.

Lawyer - He even dare to come to lawyer office to sign all the agreement and promise to pay up BUT STILL NEVER PAYS. What can Lawyer do? Unless you want to sue him to High court and that cost $.

Legal Debt Collector - Give him all the proper doc of $ own by him and visit his hse. Only managed to take back a few hundred but also alot of pattern.

This CHEAT is a PRO!