Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Hi,

His quotation was $46 500, wasn't the cheapest quote I got. We engaged him because of his designs. His designs was good as I had personally seen it myself as he is the one who had done my friend's reno.

I hope you can help me spread around his wrongdoings. I do not wished to see any more victims who will end up like me.

Now with his facebook, at least a lot of people will see his real face.

Angrybirds.

Hi angrybirds, feel sorry for your predicament... Do u mind sharing how you came to know this ID n end up signing the contract ? Anyone here who had a bad experience with this id, please feel free to share also.

Im trying to understand how home owners get to know n how they got cheated by ids/contractors. I hope to see if theres any tell tale signs at the beginning whereby future homeowners can spot.

The most common sign i know is the quotation is too cheap to be true... If u dont mind, can reveal your quotation ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Received your PM. Thanks a lot.

Angrybirds

Hi Angrybirds,

We hate all these unethical and highly unprofessional contractors who is out to con and suck people hard earned $.

I hope you have seek legal advice to address this and have him legally apprehend so he can stop cheating people $ to help the rest.

Suggest also to cut and paste his picture and set up some facebook website on such crooks to deter errand contractors from repeating their scam.

I"m appalled to learn about this guy you mentioned and have some information for you in the PM which I hope is useful for your findings....

Hi,

His quotation was $46 500, wasn't the cheapest quote I got. We engaged him because of his designs. His designs was good as I had personally seen it myself as he is the one who had done my friend's reno.

I hope you can help me spread around his wrongdoings. I do not wished to see any more victims who will end up like me.

Now with his facebook, at least a lot of people will see his real face.

Angrybirds.

I will definitely help u spread around his wrongdoings...

After reading through ur posts, there were some warning signs to be concerned of... 1st, the id did not visit the job site. 2nd, the sub-cons were not aware what to do & its a clear sign the id is not coordinating properly with them. 3rd, not mentioned by ur post but i believe many items were not bought or ordered to site ? 4th, collecting too much payment before certain works were done.

Btw, Why did u end up paying 95% of the contract when so many works were not done ? For a quotation of $46k, this id will be getting at least 10-20% profit after getting the job done. For this case, he made away with at least 50% profit by not completing the reno work. This is why rogue id/contractors prefer to earn money this way, less work more money. Home owners should avoid paying upfront too much incase the id/contractor gets tempted to run.

Edited by Speed45

Hi all,

GOOD NEWS...

For those who wanted to KNOW/SEE who is the cheater who had cheated my $$$$$, please login to your facebook and search for kanejoh Joh. This is his facebook account. Please go to his PHOTOS and SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM, there is a few photos of him taken with his friends. HE IS THE ONE WEARING BLUE SHIRT. HE IS THE CHEATER. PLEASE PASS DOWN THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO IS LOOKING FOR ID. BEWARE OF HIM...

Angrybirds

taken down liao? Cannot find in facebook.

Hi all,

The cheater is feeling GUILTY,feeling SCARED that everyone are looking at his FACEBOOK'S PHOTO. He used to close down his shop and now closed down his FACEBOOK. LOL.

BTW, HOPE YOU(CHEATER) WILL ENJOY READING MY POSTS HERE.

Angrybirds

Hi all,

GOOD NEWS AGAIN.

A good angel had just PM me that she has his photo. Currently, still waiting for her to post/PM it.

Thanks ANGEL for your help.

Angrybirds

Hi,

The cheater name is Kane Oh Cheng Han but he had changed his name to Jordan Oh few months ago.

Angrybirds

I received a quotation from an Id from ***, Liau Chong Han. Not sure if it's the same one you guys referring to.

Just my views.

These professional "cheaters" sometimes can ask someone to front it while they still be pulling the strings behind the scene after collecting the renovation deposits and had the job 1/2 done or run away / closed shop.

Such is lucrative scammer when they collect between $20K ~ $40K deposit per household contract -> can you imagine if they secured 10 ~ 20 contracts during short period of time?? This is equivalent to S$200 ~ S$400K per scam job well executed with then they disappeared a period of time and afterwards re-surface in the market after everything has died down.

Best to published his picture to warn everyone here so at least can create public awareness and due diligence. This is unless this fraudster going to do a complete plastic surgery to change his outlook which we doubt.

Another way is to have this IC number known and do a check against company registry on ROC & his official registered home address just to be careful but again, the fraudster can ask someone to front it on company registration.

Everyone just beware on this scam on the harsh lesson learnt from poor angrybirds which we all sympathized...

Hi,

The cheater name is Kane Oh Cheng Han but he had changed his name to Jordan Oh few months ago.

Angrybirds

u must be very pretty and cute lol... hate in the bone

Hi,

LOL.

I doubt he got $$$ to do plastic surgery.... He is just an empty shell. He is using his wife name to register his EVERY company. HUSBAND AND WIFE TACK TEAM, REALLY A PERFECT COUPLE.

Angrybirds

Just my views.

These professional "cheaters" sometimes can ask someone to front it while they still be pulling the strings behind the scene after collecting the renovation deposits and had the job 1/2 done or run away / closed shop.

Such is lucrative scammer when they collect between $20K ~ $40K deposit per household contract -> can you imagine if they secured 10 ~ 20 contracts during short period of time?? This is equivalent to S$200 ~ S$400K per scam job well executed with then they disappeared a period of time and afterwards re-surface in the market after everything has died down.

Best to published his picture to warn everyone here so at least can create public awareness and due diligence. This is unless this fraudster going to do a complete plastic surgery to change his outlook which we doubt.

Another way is to have this IC number known and do a check against company registry on ROC & his official registered home address just to be careful but again, the fraudster can ask someone to front it on company registration.

Everyone just beware on this scam on the harsh lesson learnt from poor angrybirds which we all sympathized...

Angrybirds and the rest,

PM his pics and I"ll help spread his evil doings.... Going to upload his pictures in all major website..Renotalk, Hardware zone, Car forum, makansutra etc etc so the whole Singapore can see his face for all the pain that he caused you poor guys - The power of media cannot be underestimate....

I also suggest you upload his picture on the facebook BL on contractors which can create greater awareness...

What goes around comes around....