Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Hi diva79, I think too.

Consumers cannot always be the ones to suffer in silence. I just started a blog a few days ago to advocate this.

I

I have just posted angrybirds' case after getting her approval.

http://badreviewssingapore.blogspot.sg/2012/06/kane-oh-id-closed-shop-but-job-undone.html

This is a new blog, so might not create much pressure for the scammer to give way but hope at least it contributes to lend a louder voice to those who have been bullied.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Texas,

Yes, he is the con man. Did you saw him at IMM? That is his work place. Or are you staying Toa Payoh? He is staying there.

Angrybirds

Pls also dun engage frm innerspace at beauty world. He is extremely irresponsible, nv commit to our renov. N only concerned abt his earning. Im posting this becos I dun wan ppl being cheated by him. Ultimately its our hard earn money right?

Edited by Elyn

Pls also dun engage frm innerspace at beauty world. He is extremely irresponsible, nv commit to our renov. N only concerned abt his earning. Im posting this becos I dun wan ppl being cheated by him. Ultimately its our hard earn money right?

Is this cheater with Space N Living in IMM?

I was about to go and sign the reno package with them.

Can Anyone confirm? or does anyone has bad experience with Space N Living in IMM?

Thanks.

Oh dear God. Reading this thread from beginning to end is sending shivers over me as I am actively surveying for contractor. I'm truly sorry for you guys. Hope justice or karma will be served.

• Like 1

I also wish to post some faces that I being cheated by, but I guess we are not allow to do so.

AshleyAdam, like your word "karma will be served"

I didnt know there's this thread until now that i am looking for an ID for my next house.

I was a victim in 2009. he was introduced by a friend, so i trusted him. before we passed the money to him, he promised everything i requested even the completion date. I was pregnant then and i told him i needed the house b4 i deliver. he said ok. its more then 7mths but my house is still not done. my child was already 4mths old then, and we were still staying in a crampy room at my parent's house. I still remember calling him all day to chase him, he either hang up upon answering, or he dun answer at all. my mother and brother had to go n help with the painting. and i had to go there n do clean up during my maternity leave. I went to CASE before but they cant do anything. i heard from this friend that he had done the same to another 2 of his other friend as well.

he is married and has a child himself. I dun understand how he can do such a thing to ppl. arent he afraid that karma will come upon his family? and moreover its his "buddy" house. 

Edited by Lynlifer

Guest Hyda Hosman
On 25/10/2012 at 8:13 PM, Renotess said:

Hi all, for your info, i recently (last saturday) saw Kane Oh working in one of the ID firm at IMM called ??? living ?? spaces. The shop is next to the toilet near the carpark. I don't know if that is his shop, or is he working for someone else. Do note that he changes his name often, but maybe not his mobile no. I'm not sure either. Till date, after moving back to my house for 7mths (which he done half way, and anyhow do - ie. didn't give specific & proper instruction to the sub-con), i'm tackling with the post reno issues. Spent even more $$ than budgeted.

Although i've given up hope on getting back any compensation, but i feel general public should be informed of such crook around. Maybe should even avoid getting him to manage your reno project, eventhough he is working for others.

Hi can u pls email me! I have something urgent to talk to u..:I think he change his name & company name again... I have all the details ... pls pls anyone email me vatiro_fernandez@hotmail.com

This kind of issue I think best to publish the photo of this ID to prevent other clients from being cheated. If you not comfy divulging info here, appreciate if you can pm me? 

12 minutes ago, neomatrix said:

This kind of issue I think best to publish the photo of this ID to prevent other clients from being cheated. If you not comfy divulging info here, appreciate if you can pm me? 

agree on this

On 16/11/2016 at 10:08 AM, charliecharlie said:

Hi,

can I check if this person has changed his name to aldon oh?

if possible, can pm me his photo?

Yes, he has changed his name to Alden Oh n his new company name is Affluent Theme.