Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

Bad Service And Attitude By Pd Door Shop

Guest Goobii

Complain again...this time called to ask when they coming to fix the last shower screen and they inform only after CNY then can get it done.. Asked a good reason for the delay...they says all other clients had fully booked the appointment and we had to wait.... " take it or leave it .... No choice... Pls wait..."

Fark tub man.... Paid in full and need to wait 2mth to get everything done.... Some more ask me wait till after CNY... WTH!!!!

Edited by Goobii

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i guess he purposely delay your shower screen to the max as you are creating trouble for him.

initially i am planning to change my toilet doors to pd door, but after reading a few threads about pd door, i think i rather avoid the potential unhappy experience.

Gosh... it is sad and distress to hear such thing, should go Small Claims Tribunals, just pay S$10 for consumer and see them in court

Complain again...this time called to ask when they coming to fix the last shower screen and they inform only after CNY then can get it done.. Asked a good reason for the delay...they says all other clients had fully booked the appointment and we had to wait.... " take it or leave it .... No choice... Pls wait..."

Fark tub man.... Paid in full and need to wait 2mth to get everything done.... Some more ask me wait till after CNY... WTH!!!!

Thanks sharing your bad experience. However, your rantings seem to suggest that you are quite a computer hero....

Guest Goobii

Gosh... it is sad and distress to hear such thing, should go Small Claims Tribunals, just pay S$10 for consumer and see them in court

Ya !!

we did...

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii

Thanks sharing your bad experience. However, your rantings seem to suggest that you are quite a computer hero....

Seem like your 1st POST is not user friendly...

Thanks...

Edited by Goobii

1st post and started calling ppl names???

It does reflect, maybe not on TS but yourself.

For me PD door service is OK. They installed to my house nice nice and with louver unit on the top. Didn't have this kind of problem like TS had.

Guest Goobii

PD Door Good or not??

Some says is good... Easily open and save space...

Some says is bad... Easily broken because is make of plastic...

My verdict :

I rather use temper glass to make it look more elegant and hotel style... Not so plastic feeling..

Edited by Goobii

Some says is good... Easily open and save space...

Some says is bad... Easily broken because is make of plastic...

My verdict :

I rather use temper glass to make it look more elegant and hotel style... Not so plastic feeling..

Thanks. That's why i'm confused. Got both good and bad comments in the forum. :dunno:

Nvm.. I will try to go to Eunos and find out more before i decide.

Would appreciate if there are more comments. :D :D