Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

common toilet pics.

during the design phase, i reach a burnt out stage, whereby i cannot choose tiles anymore. so i sketch out the "technical design", and let the contractor choose the tiles.

20120115_174555.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice tap!! I was looking at this in wholesale faucet

my gal friend chose this, haha.

oh...one point to take note about buying faucet. you have to be sure that it comes with all the necessary connectors. else you will have fun trying to look for one when the plumber is on site. consult your contractor. if he says it is ok, that when there's something missing, he will be responsible for the missing piece....lol .

my gal friend chose this, haha.

oh...one point to take note about buying faucet. you have to be sure that it comes with all the necessary connectors. else you will have fun trying to look for one when the plumber is on site. consult your contractor. if he says it is ok, that when there's something missing, he will be responsible for the missing piece....lol .

i chose glass type also but slightly different from yours.

i chose glass type also but slightly different from yours.

is that a whole piece of glass? can post a pic here to see.....kaypoh kaypoh a bit. nice to see what variations there is in the market.

common toilet pics.

during the design phase, i reach a burnt out stage, whereby i cannot choose tiles anymore. so i sketch out the "technical design", and let the contractor choose the tiles.

20120115_174555.jpg

the shower set is the $120 one that citygas is selling when you buy the gas water heater. i would see it is a great value buy, considering a nice looking instant heater set is about $250-$300.

citygas option :

1) gas heater - 188

2) shower set - 120

3) connection of hot/cold pipes xxx

instant heater option :

1) instant heater - 250

2) connection of hot/cold pipes xxx

3) 15A power point - 80

citygas turn out to be a little cheaply.

anyway, did a few test on the citygas.

the time to get hot water is pretty reasonable, 5-7 seconds. you can get as hot as you like, cos you can adjust the setting on the heater. if you max you the gas setting, and set a low on water pressure, you can get almost boiling hot water. i almost want to believe it is actually possible to fill up a bath tub using the citygas heater. however i am not able to use this option as the bathtub is located way too far from the water heater.

staying on the 3rd floor alway yield an unexpected benefit. water pressure is really strong. but i guess the water bill will be "strong" as well.

2)

is that a whole piece of glass? can post a pic here to see.....kaypoh kaypoh a bit. nice to see what variations there is in the market.

i come your blog to see, you go my blog to see lah.... hehehhehe.... or blog so quiet nowadays.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hey getzski,

For Model MA-10FE (promo $288) from Citygas, you can get the promotional rainshower set at $99 but it does not come with a mixer so you got to get the mixer. May end up being cheaper as well.

Citygas promotional rainshower set ($99) for buyers of Macro heater. It DOES NOT come with a faucet/ mixer tap. The rainshower set consitutes the hand shower and the rainshower.

See set on the right

picture142x.jpg

Citygas Ferroli shower set promotion ($130) comes with the purchase Prima Ferroli Series models has a mixer tap along with the shower head

See set on the left and below pic

picture144i.jpg

i come your blog to see, you go my blog to see lah.... hehehhehe.... or blog so quiet nowadays.. :sport-smiley-018:

your blog has 44 pages....needs 2 days to read. heehee

p.s..i read it 2 months ago already....very nice.

Hey getzski,

For Model MA-10FE (promo $288) from Citygas, you can get the promotional rainshower set at $99 but it does not come with a mixer so you got to get the mixer. May end up being cheaper as well.

the mixer is heavy...and i usually associate quality with the weight....lol.

shower head can upgrade anytime....mixer requires a plumber.