Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you!!!

I think a wide and shallow "storeroom" with a wide access like that can be very good since most storerooms are

narrow although deep, making movement and access quite difficult at times. Your config access is as wide as one

width of the pocket doors.

Another question popped up as i envisaging your WIW/MBR partitioning. You mentioned you used a curtain.

Is that built into the WIW? Something like a pocket door frame but a curtain inside instead of door?

I was thinking of a dresser area directly behind your MBR sink. Also, the shifting of the toilet door to be directly at the centre rather than the original off-centre to the left in order to have

depth for the dresser.

What do you think?

Hi mer-cury,

Yes, i've a 20cm pelmet opening built into my wardrobe. Initially i was thinking of adding a pocket door, but i chose using a curtain in the end.

Here's a picture of a shot from the front of the wardrobe. It's just a thin curtain, but good enough to keep the air-con out of the wardrobe area.

P1140928_zpsaf8be0c4.jpg

Your idea of a dresser area is definitely a good one. it can also be made as an extension of the wardrobe configuration. And yes, that's true, shifting your toilet door to the centre region would give you more space for that dresser.

Hi mer-cury,

Yes, i've a 20cm pelmet opening built into my wardrobe. Initially i was thinking of adding a pocket door, but i chose using a curtain in the end.

Here's a picture of a shot from the front of the wardrobe. It's just a thin curtain, but good enough to keep the air-con out of the wardrobe area.

P1140928_zpsaf8be0c4.jpg

Your idea of a dresser area is definitely a good one. it can also be made as an extension of the wardrobe configuration. And yes, that's true, shifting your toilet door to the centre region would give you more space for that dresser.

Thanks very much for the extra photo and replies!! :yeah::good:

Can you PM your cpntractor details and if possible, your reno costs breakdown (Cant PM you).

I renovated my current place 5 yrs back and am not so sure the current rates. Thanks again!

Thanks very much for the extra photo and replies!! :yeah::good:

Can you PM your cpntractor details and if possible, your reno costs breakdown (Cant PM you).

I renovated my current place 5 yrs back and am not so sure the current rates. Thanks again!

hi mer-cury,

my contractor is no longer running his own business, and is working for an ID firm instead. the wardrobe, if i recall correctly, cost less than $3k, as he charged me direct carpenter prices.

hi mer-cury,

my contractor is no longer running his own business, and is working for an ID firm instead. the wardrobe, if i recall correctly, cost less than $3k, as he charged me direct carpenter prices.

I see getzski. thanks!

After a year, your house looks as good as ever :good:

hi aya, gong xi fa cai!

have not heard from aki and yourself for a long time. post some updates of your house leh.....

hi aya, gong xi fa cai!

have not heard from aki and yourself for a long time. post some updates of your house leh.....

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Ang bao come come!

We wished we had something to update, but we didn't add new things to our house.

Free ceiling lights (Qty=2) to giveaway. A little rust on the base plate but can be easily polished away. Bulbs not included though.

PM me if you are interested.

20131213_160938_zps6221978b.jpg

Hi, may I know how much and where you bought this washing basin thank.

20120115_235719.jpg

bought this at Genova, in Jalan Besar road, across the Boon Keng DBSS block of flats.