Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

no lah, i don't want to move again..... been moving so much that i am just too lazy to move again after MOP. 5 years are just too soon to save enough money to buy bigger + more reno $$ etc. :bangwall:

just got to live with what i have.....

Maybe you can hack away and redo your WIW; not enough hanging compartment for a woman lah. :yamseng::thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Maybe you can hack away and redo your WIW; not enough hanging compartment for a woman lah. :yamseng::thumbs up:

huh? how to redo lah? 12ft for hanging still not enough? its enough for me.... its the walking space ard the house that is too small, not the WIW.

huh? how to redo lah? 12ft for hanging still not enough? its enough for me.... its the walking space ard the house that is too small, not the WIW.

the photo of your WIW, got 12 ft of hanging compartment? i only remember 8 units of drawer and some compartments for folded stuffs. you also comment not enough... :notti:

the photo of your WIW, got 12 ft of hanging compartment? i only remember 8 units of drawer and some compartments for folded stuffs. you also comment not enough... :notti:

got lah, 12ft for hanging, then another compartment for drawers and folded clothes... total WIW is 15.5ft mah.

it is really not enough lah... but no other way to make the WIW bigger liao..... the WIW in against the full wall, then left is the door to toilet and right is the windows. now, the windows already partially covered....

Edited by May_dream1

got lah, 12ft for hanging, then another compartment for drawers and folded clothes... total WIW is 15.5ft mah.

it is really not enough lah... but no other way to make the WIW bigger liao..... the WIW in against the full wall, then left is the door to toilet and right is the windows. now, the windows already partially covered....

ok lah, you say got. chest of drawers near window, natural light for make up is good. :good:

Edited by taichipanda

albert got time to calculate my warerobe space for me?

Calculate what?

First tell me your build, when buy tshirt, you normally buy S, M, L, XL, XXL or XXXL? How tall are you?

You dont own any tuxedo, long coat or overall?

Edited by taichipanda

aiyo... is you that want to buy so big house for 1 person and you are not even a home party animal.

since NeoBY is outstation, can we meet up first? would like to visit your beautiful house. you can drop by my place to look see look see (if you are not afraid of small dog).

sure....weekday afternoon can just come over la...

Calculate what?

First tell me your build, when buy tshirt, you normally buy S, M, L, XL, XXL or XXXL? How tall are you?

You dont own any tuxedo, long coat or overall?

20120613_133156.jpg

20120613_133219.jpg

So many drawers! Why? For 1 person is enough, if got wife or girlfriend move in, still enough? The hanging rod must be quite high, can measure got 2m from base of first drawer?

gary wins! his wiw is definitely much bigger than mine.... his is easily 20+ feet loh.... mine is only 15.5ft so small compared to his.