Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Why all comparing who older! Forever young ok!!~~~~~

aiyah, got to accept the fact mah.. if old already, then accept it loh. as long as happy and healthy. :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha....i start buying eldershield already la.

If still qualify to buy insurance, means still young and healthy lor :thumbs up: Our insurance agent is no longer interested in us. Very "mah fan" to service due to plenty of exclusions :bleah: . She is more interested in our 2 girls liao. Muahaha.

aiyah, got to accept the fact mah.. if old already, then accept it loh. as long as happy and healthy. :thumbs up:

If still qualify to buy insurance, means still young and healthy lor :thumbs up: Our insurance agent is no longer interested in us. Very "mah fan" to service due to plenty of exclusions :bleah: . She is more interested in our 2 girls liao. Muahaha.

the only part of me that is old is my knees and hips.....too much sports already. need a replacement soon.....lucky i loaded up on the health insurance when i was younger, except for my right leg, which is insured under the old pre 2005 medishield (with riders loaded)....lol.....must track what parts is due to repair to know to quote which policy

finally got a chance to source for my home system sound.....slowly piecing them together, resulting in a messy living room again. even had to "borrow" my dining benches to use as a speaker stand.

20120523_172706.jpg

slowly getting to the final destination......added speaker stands, speaker cables, DAC and Amp. The ikea TV console and shelf are starting to look out of place.....lol.

20120704_154758.jpg

20120115_235632.jpg

20120115_235611.jpg

20120115_235534.jpg

20120115_235518.jpg

20120115_235459.jpg

Hi bro

I like the design of ur MBR toilet with the bathtub, is it ex to have a bathtub at the shower area like yours and do you think there any size requirement to install one in a new bto flat? what is the quote like if u dun mind, can pm me.:D

TIA

Hi bro

I like the design of ur MBR toilet with the bathtub, is it ex to have a bathtub at the shower area like yours and do you think there any size requirement to install one in a new bto flat? what is the quote like if u dun mind, can pm me.:D

TIA

bathtub sizes starts from 140cm, but i would advise against that unless you are really short. a 170cm should be just nice, translate to 150cm of actual resting place.

the contractor will need to build the tiled structure to let the bathtub sit inside, or you can get one of those freestanding ones. i was also evaluating a couple free standing ones with built-in jacuzzi, but decided against that, since a built-in one should be easier to clean and maintain in the long term.

lastly, i think you need at least 180cm wall to wall space to install a decent size tub. i think my extra costs consist of constructing the longbath structure, the extra half wall, the mini glass door, as well as a dedicated 30L water heater tank. i take a bath like 3 times or more a week, so i think it was money well spent.

Hi, I'm interested in the interior of your WIW configuration...do u mind sharing what your final configuration looked like ? I was going through the thread and didn't see any clear pictures of them, only side shots...

I'm looking for ideas and also referring to Ikea's PAX wardrobe. :)

Thx a lot !

Hi, I'm interested in the interior of your WIW configuration...do u mind sharing what your final configuration looked like ? I was going through the thread and didn't see any clear pictures of them, only side shots...

I'm looking for ideas and also referring to Ikea's PAX wardrobe. :)

Thx a lot !

i only had a camera phone....not exactly good for close-up detailed shots, or a nice wide view. my girlfriend had promised to do a nice photoshoot using her SLR. (*** HELLO, are you listening......)

will attached my cabinet drawings instead. this is not the final version though.....dunno where i left that piece of paper.

warerobe2_0001.jpg

warerobe1_0001.jpg

in my opinion, a customized warerobe makes more sense. mind you, not customized by the seller, carpenter or ID, but you. you will take stock of what kind of storages you need, and design the storage cubes configuration accordingly. remember to built at least 20% extra space to what you need...so it does not get clutter too fast after you move in. and the advantages of choosing your finishes and trims......

getzski, the drawing doesn't look the same as yours leh... yours got more drawers leh. this seem much lesser. hehehehe...

getzski, the drawing doesn't look the same as yours leh... yours got more drawers leh. this seem much lesser. hehehehe...

i'm answered that in my original post......lol.

finally got a chance to source for my home system sound.....slowly piecing them together, resulting in a messy living room again. even had to "borrow" my dining benches to use as a speaker stand.

20120523_172706.jpg

slowly getting to the final destination......added speaker stands, speaker cables, DAC and Amp. The ikea TV console and shelf are starting to look out of place.....lol.

20120704_154758.jpg

found some inspiration from ideahackers, and painted my lack tv console.....

20120713_161959.jpg