Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsjtang

Handson Sofa By Sanzio

Just went to view a sofa set, model Handson in the company Sanzio. Full cowhide leather L shaped selling at $3K+. German mechanisim, Italian design, made in China. anyone has any experience with them??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just started my home reno, so now looking around for nice sofa.

I came across Sanzio last weekend at Sg. Kadut. I like their design and the fresh smell of leather in their 1st floor showroom. I was told its leather are Italian, with proof of a certificate.

Any kind soul out there have bought from them before and how are the experience?

Looks like buying a reliable furniture nowadays is quite a gamble.

I bought it with them. Delivery by end of June 2013. Everybody claim their leather is the best really dono how to decide. In the end just purchase base on intuition n design lo. Lol. Now just crossing fingers that everything will be done smoothly.

got their 3 seater sofa and was initially worried that the delivered product would not match what we saw @ expo

it was delivered 2 weeks back and my wife & i are pretty happy with the leather & build quality

it seems that they offer better prices @ exhibitions...

I placed a deposit with them at the expo. Place order for their recyliner sofa . Like their automatic recyliner series.

Was served by Irene who is very friendly and patient. She offer special price since today is the last day of exhibition.

She metioned that cannot get such price at showroom.

Will be going down to choose colour of leather and decide should get the manual or auto recyliner.

I placed a deposit with them at the expo. Place order for their recyliner sofa . Like their automatic recyliner series.

Was served by Irene who is very friendly and patient. She offer special price since today is the last day of exhibition.

She metioned that cannot get such price at showroom.

Will be going down to choose colour of leather and decide should get the manual or auto recyliner.

i dint know yesterday they at sg expo....do u know how to go to their shop?? Thanks.

i dint know yesterday they at sg expo....do u know how to go to their shop?? Thanks.

They have showroom in Kaki Bukit and Sungei Kadut. Accordingly to Irene, the one at Sungei Kadut will have more selection as it is bigger. For the exact address, I have to look at the name card again.

They have showroom in Kaki Bukit and Sungei Kadut. Accordingly to Irene, the one at Sungei Kadut will have more selection as it is bigger. For the exact address, I have to look at the name card again.

okok..thanks..

I just started my home reno, so now looking around for nice sofa.

I came across Sanzio last weekend at Sg. Kadut. I like their design and the fresh smell of leather in their 1st floor showroom. I was told its leather are Italian, with proof of a certificate.

Any kind soul out there have bought from them before and how are the experience?

Looks like buying a reliable furniture nowadays is quite a gamble.

Sofa arrived last Friday!

It's exactly what I have seen in the showroom, good quality. This ends my anxious wait and I am very happy in the end.

It arrived in a solid packaging. This shows they mean business, good product from start to end.

I bought 2 other things from Sanzio, a dining table and side table. They also came in good quality.

hihi successsc... congratulations... i always see their lorry on the road but never able to see find them online, and saw them along pie near bukit baotk but never open (maybe i only travel at wrong timing also).... can share pictures of your purchase? interested to see... :)

hihi successsc... congratulations... i always see their lorry on the road but never able to see find them online, and saw them along pie near bukit baotk but never open (maybe i only travel at wrong timing also).... can share pictures of your purchase? interested to see... :)

sure.. here is the photo. Nice and comfy!

sofa_zpsb99aac33.jpg