Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsjtang

Handson Sofa By Sanzio

Hi Weilin.. I'm not surprise to hear of the defects of your sofa. my advise is to return and get a refund. By the way, is your recliner sofa set by HANDSON Sofa?

i think its not handson sofa,previously i was cheated by other shops then i go expo around 2013 1st quarter to buy from handson,its quality was good and was with the italy certificate,and i went to internet to do research and it says that they supply to worldwide and have alot awards before,and my friend at china help me check the pricing,its around same price as singapore ... i bought 4200 but my friend say convert to sgd is 4k not including shipment... i feel worth it... its gd quality... or maybe u all buy products not from handson???

last time i buy one need two months to service,from previous puchase from other shop,they say need ask china factory people to come and servicing... maybe u try give them a deadline..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i was served by a salesgirl name patricia... at least i feel that handson really worth the money,very solid...plus u say 1week delivery... maybe its those sanzio model,clearance sale??? because sofa i ask before they say at least a month to a half month..

Many people talk about leather sofa, i mean Genuine Leather Sofa, so far, what i know most sofa nowaday is make form china, no matter what brand. yes Italy design china make, the most important is the material.

i think its not handson sofa,previously i was cheated by other shops then i go expo around 2013 1st quarter to buy from handson,its quality was good and was with the italy certificate,and i went to internet to do research and it says that they supply to worldwide and have alot awards before,and my friend at china help me check the pricing,its around same price as singapore ... i bought 4200 but my friend say convert to sgd is 4k not including shipment... i feel worth it... its gd quality... or maybe u all buy products not from handson???

last time i buy one need two months to service,from previous puchase from other shop,they say need ask china factory people to come and servicing... maybe u try give them a deadline..

dont really understand what you are trying to say..

u were cheated by other shops? so u bought from sanzio or other shops?

u serviced your sofa? needed 2 months to service? they need to fly the china man over to sg?

so u got sofa from sanzio?

i was cheated by other then they promise to repair but two months later then the servicement from china come my house repair. then i feel that maybe change to a better quality,so i research on internet after exploring expo and bought from sanzio.their handson sofa

dont really understand what you are trying to say..

u were cheated by other shops? so u bought from sanzio or other shops?

u serviced your sofa? needed 2 months to service? they need to fly the china man over to sg?

so u got sofa from sanzio?

i was cheated by other then they promise to repair but two months later then the servicement from china come my house repair. then i feel that maybe change to a better quality,so i research on internet after exploring expo and bought from sanzio.their handson so

mind sharind the design of ur sofa?

$4200 is quite pricy

Edited by Jenov

Ning ning, how is ur friend's sofa so far? or anyone out there who has been using their sofa for 6 months... any feedback?

sorry i missed this question. my fren say his sofa is okie, no visible problem. just tt the sofa needs to have a gap between wall and back of sofa for the recliner to work.

called them today. And they say that their salesman made a mistake and forgot to load the order to the factory. so have to wait for another 4-5 more weeks. in the meantime, they offer to loan me a sofa or a full refund. i demanded a letter of apology as i confirmed my order on 23 Feb 2014. so from 23 Feb to 17 May 2014 is about 3 months. now i'm contemplating whether to do a full refund or wait for another 4-5 more weeks. any advise?