Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ursuladeux

Cost Of Replacing Normal Shower Head With Rainforest Shower

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi

My condo has only a normal shower head but all the pipings are hidden. So I was wondering if anyone knows how much is it to install a rainforest shower head?

U might first want to find out if your water pressure is enough for a rain shower.

p.s though I have no idea how to test that...

Condo I assume all pipes are conceal rite? So must remember, that u can only go for the exposed rain shower. otherwise u will have to hack the wall.

to dismental old shower might cost u $50-100. To install new rain shower might cost u $200, depends on the mixer type u're using.

Condo I assume all pipes are conceal rite? So must remember, that u can only go for the exposed rain shower. otherwise u will have to hack the wall.

to dismental old shower might cost u $50-100. To install new rain shower might cost u $200, depends on the mixer type u're using.

true.. thanks!

your condo have bar mixer? if have you don have to bother.... buy n get a plumber to fix it if your mixer is those hiden type.. good luck to you.... anyway your water is 100% fine condo use tank heater... no need any hacking...