Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
durainello

Mattress

What kind of mattress are durable to last at least 3 years or more for a big guy like me weighing over 90kg?

Been using spring mattress but usually it will not last for 2 years when the spring started to make noise and sagging although i flipped regularly.

Will big brands like Sealy or simmons a lasting choice?

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

What kind of mattress are durable to last at least 3 years or more for a big guy like me weighing over 90kg?

Been using spring mattress but usually it will not last for 2 years when the spring started to make noise and sagging although i flipped regularly.

Will big brands like Sealy or simmons a lasting choice?

Thanks.

I would go for Simmons. They have one with negative ions, which is quite firm. You may want to check it out. Periodically flipping and rotating your mattress helps it last longer. Good luck!

2k still can buy simmons. they got lower specs one. or get a sealy.

the 3S - sealy, simmons and serta can easily last u over 10yrs.

i recently got one sealy, 2k++ sealy mayfair, really shiok.. queen size sleep until **** shiok but... price doesnt include bedframe.

shopping for mattress is the most enjoyable experience for me lol, cos can get to sleep all sorts of beds. serta is in the 2k range also.

kingkoil and sealy i instantly can feel leh. i dont like kingkoil cos its more to hard. diff preferences bah.

i tried kingcoil, seahorse all hard.

if all feels same then u take kingcoil lo.. shld be able to last u > 10yrs.

Sea horse have 3 different types of hardness that is below 1K. Note that they are no.1 in terms of hardness. They have spring type too...but not comparable to simmons..sealy..or kingkoil

For me doesnt make any difference as i'm a heavy sleeper. Getting a better bed for my wifey as she's a light sleeper, kept complaining of my twisting and turning in the night.

Might try out sealy and simmons at courts this weekend.

2k still can buy simmons. they got lower specs one. or get a sealy.

the 3S - sealy, simmons and serta can easily last u over 10yrs.

i recently got one sealy, 2k++ sealy mayfair, really shiok.. queen size sleep until **** shiok but... price doesnt include bedframe.

shopping for mattress is the most enjoyable experience for me lol, cos can get to sleep all sorts of beds. serta is in the 2k range also.

on a side note, happen to see that we uses the same id company..

courts service not that good.. suggest u go their individual outlets, they are usually housed under the same building.. like etc imm, furniture mall..

its still up to u la cos u go courts they might wanna hardsell u their other brands..

i bought mine at sealy imm outlet. the 3s sealy simmons an serta is side by side, can go there try it out.. or furniture mall at beach road. try no buy at least u get to try all brands..

or jus do a google to see sealy which outlet is near u.. buy at shop they give u discount too. (:

Ya lor IMM is like sim lim for home deco leh, at least i feel safer buying from Courts.

the three S shops at IMM are very ex leh. The salesman at Serta is the worse, bochap guy.