Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ursuladeux

Fibre Optic Starfield Led Ceiling

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had done this sort of lighting effect before, see youtube video below. If you have done something similar, pls let me know your contact for ID/contractor. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I've never done this before, but have seen this kind at a lighting shop at balestier. They have the normal and the swarovski as well. Comes per set in 3 light points.

This is fiber optics to create starry starry night effect. Intend to install this in my MBR ceiling but can only afford 120 fiber optics, unlike your video have so many so must be expensive. Haven't purchased yet, do let me know lobang too?

This is fiber optics to create starry starry night effect. Intend to install this in my MBR ceiling but can only afford 120 fiber optics, unlike your video have so many so must be expensive. Haven't purchased yet, do let me know lobang too?

actually i have no idea what's the cost like and how many fiber optics needed. Just curious, how much does 120 fiber optics cost?

actually i have no idea what's the cost like and how many fiber optics needed. Just curious, how much does 120 fiber optics cost?

I am also interested. As i understand it is priced somewhere between few hundreds to thousand depends on brands. Philips has this too and they are charging about S$1k. You need to drill holes on your false ceiling.

If anyone wants to combine purchase, i am keen. Let me know what price you can get. Philips is too expensive for me.

I dont think there is any cheap one out there; reason being the glass fiber rod use for transmit light is not cheap, let say $10 for 1 meter in length and you need 100 pieces to create the star field effect, it is going to cost you $1000.

I dont think there is any cheap one out there; reason being the glass fiber rod use for transmit light is not cheap, let say $10 for 1 meter in length and you need 100 pieces to create the star field effect, it is going to cost you $1000.

i happened to see this for sale in a lighting shop in KL. For about 2.5m X 2.5m ceiling, cost about RM3000 plus. I haven't seen any in SG lighting shops but think they price should be about there. I think I am going to give up on this idea.... plus i am worried it may make my place look like a KTV lounge :P

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had done this sort of lighting effect before, see youtube video below. If you have done something similar, pls let me know your contact for ID/contractor. Thanks!

I came across this website www.diplineasia.com It consists of a conductive panel where you can place your LEDs according to the design of your starry night.