Stay tune for:

- Quartz kitchen top

- Clear white glass dining table top

- Full length black mirror beside dining table wall

- Black mirror in between cabinets

- Toilet & Bathroom

+ more....

.....coming in the weekends.

Ooo .. SWEE ..SWEE .. :thumbs up: Love that WIW - simple and neat storage. :dribble: We are also converting the storeroom and stealing a bit of space from our MBR into a WIW for my 2 girls. Also L shaped with 2 openings. May copy your idea of storage, can?? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Nice Reno... :)

Just to check, I saw from your earlier picts that you will be placing your front load washing machine, near the rubbish chute... Will it block the opening and closing of the rubbish chute??

Is there any tiles on the kitchen wall (fridge's side)?

Thanks...

Hi seabass,

The washer sits nicely beside the chute therefore it does not affect the opening & closing of the chute. My contractor measured enough space before he brought up the wall where my sink stands.

There are no tiles on the wall on the fridge's side. Speaking on tiles on the wall, care to share what are the advantages / disadvantages?

Hope this helps.

Edited by Aristotle

Hi all,

When I plugged in the AV cable into my TV, all channels are pretty sharp except for Channel 5. When I watch C5, there seemed to be the "vibrating horizontal lines" on the screen. This has never happened before.

The only difference between then and now is I had the AV cable plugged into the SCV box previously and now, I plug it in straight into the TV.

Any electrical guru can advice? Could it be the cheapskate wire I'm using?

We faced the same problem as you after TC did something to the old antenna at the rooftop. CNA,okto are ok. C5,C8 are wavy. For no reason, sometimes we can watch TV3. When we subscribe to SCV and plug into the digital box, no such problem.

We faced the same problem as you after TC did something to the old antenna at the rooftop. CNA,okto are ok. C5,C8 are wavy. For no reason, sometimes we can watch TV3. When we subscribe to SCV and plug into the digital box, no such problem.

Hi LLChing,

Thanks for your reply. Anyway, that might be a strategy from StarH**. :D Hahahahahha

Looks like I'll have to wait for my box to come. Hadn't had the time to go subscribe.

Thanks again.