Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
battle

My Ea @ Bedok - Mid May 2012

Wah .. you mean your renovation requires only 1 mth to complete? Is Andrew from Designer Guy? Can PM me his direct contact and who I should says recommended? I am very interested !! :D

Saw May_Dream1 house featured in Designers of Choice. Very nice :good::good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah .. you mean your renovation requires only 1 mth to complete? Is Andrew from Designer Guy? Can PM me his direct contact and who I should says recommended? I am very interested !! :D

oh.. what designers of choice? i didn't even realised... hahaahah....

pm-ed you Andrew's number.

Contacted Andrew, thanks to May. Despite his tight schedule, he managed to squeeze some time to view my place tmr night if I don't mind the late hour :thumbs up:

Yup, max 1 month. For me, key work is to hack the kitchen wall + remove most of the existing build in cabinets. Re-do both toilet.

Keep all existing floor & windows etc.

So really, onsite work not really a lot, kitchen cabinet total to about 48 ft run (top + bottom + full height) which will be done in their factory (so concurrently lor). (as usual, my KEY focus is always the kitchen, the rest can slowly build-up to our liking).

Both Seller & Contractor advice me to keep current wiring so not to spoil the cronies. So again, less work.

Contacted Andrew, thanks to May. Despite his tight schedule, he managed to squeeze some time to view my place tmr night if I don't mind the late hour :thumbs up:

Ya, its easier to meet him late than early. You can chat with him pass midnight he also ok one. Most important is to really share what you want, he have tonnes of ideas one. Have paper & pencil ready, anytime can draw & sketch, than keep, like that can remember when come to actual design & finalizing lay-out :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

all the best.

Yup, max 1 month. For me, key work is to hack the kitchen wall + remove most of the existing build in cabinets. Re-do both toilet.

Keep all existing floor & windows etc.

So really, onsite work not really a lot, kitchen cabinet total to about 48 ft run (top + bottom + full height) which will be done in their factory (so concurrently lor). (as usual, my KEY focus is always the kitchen, the rest can slowly build-up to our liking).

Both Seller & Contractor advice me to keep current wiring so not to spoil the cronies. So again, less work.

So you get 20ft of island? 10ft for dining and 10ft for working? so good!! :thumbs up:

hehehehe.... must ask me to go and see leh....

Ya, its easier to meet him late than early. You can chat with him pass midnight he also ok one. Most important is to really share what you want, he have tonnes of ideas one. Have paper & pencil ready, anytime can draw & sketch, than keep, like that can remember when come to actual design & finalizing lay-out :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

all the best.

Ya, true.... i met him a lot of times from 9plus till 1-2am... makes me so tired.... truthfully he is hardworking. day time look at on going projects so only night time have time to meet potential clients or clients to talk abt designs.

So you get 20ft of island? 10ft for dining and 10ft for working? so good!! :thumbs up:

hehehehe.... must ask me to go and see leh....

The island, in total 5.4m x 900mm wide(dining side 3m, other side 2.4m), follow by Fridge & a Full height cabinet.

Hob area now stand alone at the window area, so all fumes directly OUT :sport-smiley-004:

Sink area will shift in 700mm to accommodate my top load washer, so sink + work area should be about 1.6m x 600mm(including sink), follow by a full height cabinet housing my wall mount oven. :thumbs up:

Once done sure invite you over.

Once everything done sure have house warming. :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Edited by battle

Wow... your kitchen is so spacious! You can hold a cooking class in your house

Ay, I can't conduct cooking class ley, who wanna come conduct ?

wah! very nice layout..... :thumbs up:

Oh, he he... Thanks ; p

Edited by battle

Ohhh .. love that kitchen :wub: So much space allocated for dining. Frequent group gathering at your place huh? :drunk:

Ay, not really lar. I have a big family :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I have 4 little devil. So if dining together will means 7 pax (including my MIL).

But I believe in future, will be easier to have gathering at my place ba :drunk: :drunk: